SASS Wire Forum

Report From Georgia State Championship

I've posted a report on my blog with pictures and a link to the scores.

http://wartracecowboys.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Randy

Hi Randy, I'm starting to think that you really did have a good time. I guess that "or else" you mentioned would be missing a lot of fun - oh yeah, and the grumpy face I would have made at you for missing our party. You are one of the ones that I thought wouldn't have any ammo left for the main match if you didn't get away from the Tuco target in time. He was kind of addictive. Pig Iron was laughing about Buck borrowing guns so he see how many different guns he could cut a rope with...WD

Hi Randy, I'm starting to think that you really did have a good time. I guess that "or else" you mentioned would be missing a lot of fun - oh yeah, and the grumpy face I would have made at you for missing our party. You are one of the ones that I thought wouldn't have any ammo left for the main match if you didn't get away from the Tuco target in time. He was kind of addictive. Pig Iron was laughing about Buck borrowing guns so he see how many different guns he could cut a rope with...WD

Saving Tuco was a ball, but I still brougt home enough ammo to shoot another match { Buck says the springs on our trailor are sagging now}, but I like to have plenty. Buck was good at saving Tuco, he did it with 1 rifle and 3 different pistols.

Between a Great Match and the house at Big Canoe I think I had more fun than I've ever had at a match.

Hope to make it back next year.

Randy

Randy

Great post on your blog. I thoroughly enjoyed shooting with you and the rest of Posse 4. Hope to see you in Tennessee and elsewhere down the trail. If I can get to the Tennessee State Championship, I would love to help.

Cassalong Hopidy

Randy

Great post on your blog. I thoroughly enjoyed shooting with you and the rest of Posse 4. Hope to see you in Tennessee and elsewhere down the trail. If I can get to the Tennessee State Championship, I would love to help.

Cassalong Hopidy

Cass., Posse 4 rocked, looking forward to shooting with you again.

Randy

Archived