SASS Wire Forum

Humor for the day - tolerance

Tolerance

I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against a mosque being built near Ground Zero.

I think it should be the goal of every American to be tolerant. The mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose, that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque thereby promoting tolerance within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs (which would be gay) "The Turban Cowboy" and the other being a topless bar "You Mecca Me Hot".

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork and adjacent to that have an open barbeque pork rib restaurant, called something like “ Iraq o’ Ribs”?

Across the street there could be a very daring lingerie store called Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop, there would be room for an Adult Toy Shop (Koranal Knowledge), its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store, maybe call it "Morehammered"?

Then the Muslims could be allowed to show their tolerance. Problem solved.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

And don't forget about ANTONIO"S TACOS around the corner that serves the best "Pork"

Carnitas Tacos north of the Rio Bravo and plays loud Mariachi music day and night and also has pictures/ statues of Jesus Christ a as you walk to the counter to place your order. :excl:;)

I'll take 2 Tacos and an Horchata to go please....

Respectfully

CBA

Archived