SASS Wire Forum

If I want to contribute to a contentious thread..

Utah Bob #35998

Utah Bob is a pumpkin eater

And yer point is? :lol: :lol:

If I want to contribute to contentious thread

You should make your contributions in small unmarked bills (currency not ducks) to me. I will make sure the funds will be directed to the appropriate agency, honest!

BH

Better to be contentious than incontinent.

That was a SHI*#Y attempt at humor

hud (the incomptitant)

Up here If we want to insult someone we call them "A DAM YANK "......

Then we tell them the REB'S is comming ,,,,, An watch them run ...

:lol::D:):o

Jabez Cowboy

I'm not usually in favor of responding to this sort of contentious drivel because of my uncontentious core nature and the fact that I don't want to associate with contentious people, especially when discussing contentious subjects founded on facts, or lack thereof. which may or may not be in and of themselves contentious.

And furthermore, I have no time to waste on such infantile and unimportant issues with no value...monetary, educational, social, nor political...whatsoever. I hold myself to a higher standard, so there! PPFFFFTTTTTT!!!!!!!

I'm not usually in favor of responding to this sort of contentious drivel because of my uncontentious core nature and the fact that I don't want to associate with contentious people, especially when discussing contentious subjects founded on facts, or lack thereof. which may or may not be in and of themselves contentious.

And furthermore, I have no time to waste on such infantile and unimportant issues with no value...monetary, educational, social, nor political...whatsoever. I hold myself to a higher standard, so there! PPFFFFTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Thas purdy bold tawk frum WTUS#3 :huh:

On my way.

Oww! The door just hit me in the a**. :blink::lol:

Oh my gosh... when I was younger I went to CA and live with Dad for a few months.. I worked at a place called Joshua Tree, they made clothing.. pretty cool stuff really. Anyhow the man who ran the place John Carlson was a morman and his boys worked there.. and they were "beach boys" lol. who worked very hard.. That man and his family offer BBQs to all of us often.. he was so darn nice to work for. I am not morman..but I gotta tell ya there was no doubt in my mind that good people come in all kinds of packages.. you just have to not judge them so darn fast is all. I am a gun totin Female conservative who has meet the nicest people over my life time and a lot of them are simply not like me. I hope not everyone is like me, life would be so darn boring. While I love and support LEO"S cuz they saved my life.. I support those who are Americans... and they come in all religions, shapes and sizes.. Nice people just happen all the time around me.. DV

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

I tend to stay away from contentious threads UNLESS it is to defend a friend from malicious comments

I always look for an opportunity to insert a "That's what she said".

But alas, that opening has not presented itself. <_<:lol:

Guest Paniolo Cowboy SASS #75875

But would y'all be allowed to shoot on Sunday?

No, they wouldn't!

After Sunday Services they like sitting around sipping on Sweet-Tea, and eating fried chicken and watermelon.

No dancing of course!

Archived