SASS Wire Forum

~Lakewood Marshals~

Scores are up, read 'em and weep. Sorry it took a couple of days, had to re-enter all the scores.

LAKEWOOD MARSHALS

And no matter how hard you look, you won't find No Horse Hair on the scoresheet. His compadres told us he has become a fairweather cowboy :lol:

There I wuz, Saturday mornin'. Diggin mud outa' my footers, mindin' mah own bizness. What for ever is that ding ding ding sound comin from tha west? Sure enuff, as a crow flies I'm on a hilltop 25 miles from Lakewood Range, but I kin hear those boooolits tinklin' tha steel. I'm so ashamed of myself, so so ashamed.....fairweather cowboy....that riles mah feathers as bad as tha time a state cop called me lazy fer not puttin enuff binders on mah load....how will I ever redeem mahself.....I'm so low I could charge Indians on a Shetland......

There I wuz, Saturday mornin'. Diggin mud outa' my footers, mindin' mah own bizness. What for ever is that ding ding ding sound comin from tha west? Sure enuff, as a crow flies I'm on a hilltop 25 miles from Lakewood Range, but I kin hear those boooolits tinklin' tha steel. I'm so ashamed of myself, so so ashamed.....fairweather cowboy....that riles mah feathers as bad as tha time a state cop called me lazy fer not puttin enuff binders on mah load....how will I ever redeem mahself.....I'm so low I could charge Indians on a Shetland......

I would never have believed it of you NHH, but yer friends told me so and I figure that they wouldn't tell stories about their pard :lol:

Re-enter the scores? Mine looks the same as it was on Saturday. Didn't you get my bribe money? I gave it to Bull... :lol:

SO THAT'S IT! Bull was ramblin' on about Cuban cigars and prime rib for Saturday night. I thought maybe a bullet had dinged his noggin.

Archived