SASS Wire Forum

KENTUCKY State Championship

Appalachian Alan

Here is the link to the results

http://www.hootenoldtown.com/state/scores2011.htm

or Click HERE

Also congrats to the Hillbilly NASCAR racer champion Kwick Gun

and the Mountain Oyster winners, Chyanne Cullpepper, Iron Maiden, and Pecos Pete

Having trouble with the pics on the web page, so uploaded these to Photobucket

Will add link to web site tonight

Thanks to Batsehestae for taking these

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k520/AppalachianAlan/KY%20State%202011/

or

Click Here

A grand time was had by awl!! I managed to drag some decent weather up from Flooreeda, only a couple sprinkles in the late afternoon and late at nite.

Got my deriere handed tu me by Copperhaid, but Iwl git em nex time.

Thanks yall for a great time, again! :lol:

cheyenne B)

Thanks to all who worked so hard putting on this Great Shoot. I think I can speak for Drew First, and I know I can speak for myself; we had a great time. What?, NO RAIN. Yep, you heard right - no rain! Copper Head Joe never sat down until 9:00 PM on Saturday night when the "pickin and grinnin" started; and, than on Sunday Morning, he started all over again. That's the workingest cowboy I know - just a purple blurr, I tell ya,..just a purple blurr. I gotta admit though, he has some cowboy's around him that run an awful close 2nd to him in the work department.

Congratulations to Little Wing, way to go! By the way, his wings ain't little!; his "little" wing span is probably just shy of 10' or so! And, Perfecta Vaquero is the 2011 Lady's Overall State Champion. That's pretty cool! Congratulations, Perfecta!

Thanks for a GREAT TIME! YEE-HAW!!!! Mountain Drover

Thanks for a great shoot. Worth the drive. Nice range, nicer people. Thank God for the Blackberry. Hardly a word

from the passenger seat for 8 hours.

Got to posse and have conversation with Big Six and Lassiter. Had a good time anyway.

Hope to see you folks again in july at The Black Gold Shootout.

Double Eagle Dave - Appalacian Alan - JD Brooks - Whiskey Creek Johnson - and everybody else I didn't mention who worked their a#%e@ off for the Kentucky State Shoot are owed a large YEE-HAW! for all the hard work and great shoot. So, here it is YEE-HAW! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived