SASS Wire Forum

WINGNUT ALERT!

Saw this one again today. Voted the best Don't Mess With Texas commercial in the last 25 years. Some of your furriners may not have seen it. ;)

Longer version on making of commercial for your enjoyment.

How low you wanna go???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgd3o--LIyg&NR=1

JHC

They did to do better in raising funds from us yanks but take a look at the age of the cars in the long version this was shot a long time ago

Yeah , before they changed the name to the lame Commemorative Air Force.

Very cool vid though.

Probably wouldn't be able to make it today.

Note.... the line is: "You don't want to mess with the TEXAS Confederate Air Force..." ;)

Not a commercial for the commemorative Air Force. -_-

Personally, I'm still of the opinion that the name change was not for the better... and if the stated reason is factual, then it's little more than prostituting the good name of the organization.

When the first video finishes, click on the link for the P-38 White Lightning. I swear the mains almost start to retract before they leave the runway!!!!!! :blink::FlagAm:

After watching the making of video, I would have really loved to be part of the film crew, or better yet, sittin in the co-pilots seat!! :FlagAm:

The name change is not that important at the time it was the right thing to do. What matters is the fine job that is done by the organization to keep these fine machines flying. You can do your part by becoming a Colonel in the CAF. Your memebership will help keep them in the air.

http://www.commemorativeairforce.org/

How's this one for close?

Archived