SASS Wire Forum

wtb used rig

Looking for some well used but functional rigs. Waist sizes 6 for my wife sorry she wont let me near her with a tape to find out how many inches. Still a little insecure about her weight from the baby .... and 32 inch for me....

double strong or crossdraw heck even single would work I can add a holster. Left or right handed for me im ambidextrous. right for her just looking for some really inexpensive rigs that I can make due with until more funds become available. Or I make our own

Thanks for the help

Evil dogooder

Do you have a 32" waist or do you want a rig that is 32" to the middle hole? Not necessarily the same thing. I have some used stuff but even cheap stuff is a waste of money if you don't get the right size. My wife is a 6 and I could guess at the right size but measuring is better.

I have a Triple K rig, but I'm not sure it will fit you. I wear a 36 jeans and this rig can only be tightened 1 more notch, though there is room for another hole to be added. The belt is a Triple K 100 walnut oil color with ammo loops for 45.

There is an example of what one looks like below

http://www.cowboyneeds.com/100.html

The holster is a Triple K 610 sized for a New Model Vaquero for either 4 5/8 or 5.5 inch barrel. The strap on the holster has a silver skull and crossbones with a cowboy hat conch attached with a Chicago screw.

http://www.cowboyneeds.com/610.html

I'll sell them both for $60 plus shipping.

Do you have a 32" waist or do you want a rig that is 32" to the middle hole? Not necessarily the same thing. I have some used stuff but even cheap stuff is a waste of money if you don't get the right size. My wife is a 6 and I could guess at the right size but measuring is better.

I have a 32" waist. I recently bought a rig from a pard here that the factory said was for a 32" waist but was eight inches too big a shortest hole but it all worked out because it fits my dad nicely

Ok she has a 33" hip line. And I may have a black eye her waist is smaller but I couldn't hold her down long enough to get that measurement. She wants the belt to ride a little lower than her waist anyway.

Thanks for the help

Ok she has a 33" hip line. And I may have a black eye her waist is smaller but I couldn't hold her down long enough to get that measurement. She wants the belt to ride a little lower than her waist anyway.

Thanks for the help

What kind of guns do you have? I have a rig that might work. It is for 5 1/2", 38 cal NMVs, built in 12ga loops and a shell pouch. All this means nothing to you if it won't fit your guns, however.

What kind of guns do you have? I have a rig that might work. It is for 5 1/2", 38 cal NMVs, built in 12ga loops and a shell pouch. All this means nothing to you if it won't fit your guns, however.

Well I kinda have a miss match right now

Matched consecutive s et of nmv 7.5 45lc

1 4-5/8 blackhawk 45lc

1 4-5/8 single six 32 h&r mag birdshead

1 6" hawes/sauer colt clone 357

And a 4.5 armi san marcus colt clone 38sp on the way

For sg

1 12g sxs

1 12g 97 original

If that helps any

Thank you for your kind help

Evil