SASS Wire Forum

several busy dates ahead

Trigger Mike

I am amazed at the number of folks worried about different dates in the next year or so. Supposedly there is a group putting up billboards saying The Lord is coming back on 5-21-11(a couple of weeks) on the same day at noon Herman Cain is going to announce his presidential run here in Atlanta, then there is the guy who has the advertisements on TV and the radio about "endofamerica.com" where if you give him money he will tell you how on June, 30 2011 America will lose her status as the worlds reserve currency and everyone should buy gold and silver, then the same group who says Jesus is coming on 5-21-11 also say the world will end on 10-21-11. Then there are those who fear a dramatic world event on 12-2012.

Now I KNOW Jesus is coming back soon, but I also KNOW NO ONE knows when that day is, and Jesus is only coming once more and the world ends then not a second event later, but I have come up with the followng fun questions based on these ideas being true.

Should I store up food for 5-21-11 since if I am left behind, likely the stores workers will be gone so no one will be there to sell to me, or should I not store up supplies since I may not be here either? Should I store up gold and silver for 6-30-11, or should I not since no one around here, the banks included, will take gold or silver? Since it all may end by 10-21-11, should I just buy 6 months worth of food in case I am left behind AND the US loses its status as reserve currency? Will 5-22-11 look like that 80's movie where everyone turned to dust but 4 teenagers(one a valley girl) and I can drive any car I want as fast as I want?

What will these predictors do the day after if their prophecy failed to come to pass? Some already sold everything they have and quit their jobs. Should I quit my job too? There's no point working if everything is going to end in 2 weeks. I told the church I pastor about some of these dates and told them that it figures since I hope to get a decent refund this year from the IRS. If the Lord comes on 5-21-11 and we are at a Cowboy match, will we be in the middle of a clean match and right before the last round disappear? Will we still get credit for a clean match? Will our gun dropping on the ground as we disappear result in a match DG? Will matches have enough participation afterwards or will there be enough to set up the stages?

I KNOW the good Lord will return - and soon...

but all the other stuff with the Mayan calender and this 5/21 date ~ simply hocus pocus hogwash ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I KNOW the good Lord will return - and soon...

but all the other stuff with the Mayan calender and this 5/21 date ~ simply hocus pocus hogwash ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I agree. I just think it is amusing so many are so worried about so much lately.

Archived