SASS Wire Forum

"Most amazing video I've ever seen"

That's what a reporter just said about the vid of Bin Laden sitting in a chair watching himself on tv.

Most amazing? Really?

The Kennedy assassination.

Neil Armstrong's first step.

The first planeload of POWs from Hanoi landing in California.

The Marine barracks in Beirut.

Opening night of Desert Storm.

WTC attack.

Capture of Saddam.

I could go on but...

! guess she's right. They pale in comparison. <_<

I was watching a perfectly good financial program and they had to break in with this.

Ya can't get away from it.

I'll try ESPN. :rolleyes:

And they are sensationalize it and all a gaga over how he carefully crafted his public appearance. Like our leaders don't? Like they themselves don't?

That's why I don't watch the news, 85 percent of it is manufacturer drivel and hype. The other 15 percent is weather and sports scores.

Grizz

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

I was sittin' in a chair directly in front of the TV... when them reporters broke into showin' that video...

Dam... heard 'em all gettin' lathered-up... wet-britches... and excited 'bout it... but sadly...

I weren't quite facin' that way when they showed it.

Kinda glad to find out that I didn't miss nothin'...

ts

Most amazing video I've ever seen...

With a title like that I thought someone had dug up a video of BMC shooting a stage clean in less than 20 seconds, equally amazing would be one of me doing that.

Most amazing video I've ever seen...

With a title like that I thought someone had dug up a video of BMC shooting a stage clean in less than 20 seconds, equally amazing would be one of me doing that.

Hey, I did that Grizz. Last year in June. Just had my yearly bath and the match was the next day. Shot that sucker squeaky clean and smelling of lilac water and cinnamon. I think I even had used some shells that was loaded with priners and powder and booluts. Not all but some. Took more than 20 seconds tho. :blink: I had four firearms to deal with. :blush:

Amazing, huh? Evidently the reporter don't get out much.

That's why I don't watch the news, 85 percent of it is manufacturer drivel and hype.

All of our drivel is pure, natural and unadulterated! :D :D

Well, I didn't see the Bin Laden thing, like some others I only watch the LOCAL news, and then only long enough to get the weather, and to make sure we are still where we're supposed to be. BUT, that rainbow thing??: like a wreck happening - you just can't "not watch it". What inell had he been smokin'??? :wacko:

In the words Bugs Bunny:

"What a buncha Maroons!" :lol:

Of course it MAY get worse, they're thinking about switching the focus back to..

JUSTIN BIEBER!! :o:huh::blink:

I recently discovered a show on IFC titled "The Onion News Network"..It's a satirization of news channels, with some rather poignant social statements regarding today's society..Some of the best satire I've seen since the original 70's SNL stuff! :lol:

Usually airs on Sunday nights, and odd times during the weekend.

Archived