SASS Wire Forum

EOT question

I think this was posted on here before but I couldn't find it..

On the EOT registration form, there is a box to check for a "Guest Badge" for one's spouse..But underneath it asks for an alias, real name, and SASS#. The wife is flying out to be with me at EOT and she although she enjoys the entertainment and shopping at the big matches, she just ain't interested in shootin' at em', or joining SASS at this time..(I keep hopin')

So my question is, does she have to join SASS to get a guest badge,or is that open for spouses that are non-members as well?

I'm thinking it's OK for her to have a guest badge, but I'm wanting to make sure..And the SASS office is closed today.

I think this was posted on here before but I couldn't find it..

On the EOT registration form, there is a box to check for a "Guest Badge" for one's spouse..But underneath it asks for an alias, real name, and SASS#. The wife is flying out to be with me at EOT and she although she enjoys the entertainment and shopping at the big matches, she just ain't interested in shootin' at em', or joining SASS at this time..(I keep hopin')

So my question is, does she have to join SASS to get a guest badge,or is that open for spouses that are non-members as well?

I'm thinking it's OK for her to have a guest badge, but I'm wanting to make sure..And the SASS office is closed today.

Archived