SASS Wire Forum

Need new grips

For those who helped:

The heat trick worked. The high yesterday was 95 degrees here, so I placed the backstrap in a covered baking dish on my bench in the sun. It got hot enough that I almost couldn't hold onto it. A couple whacks with a piece of scrap lumber removed the grips..... in a dozen pieces. NOT what I was hoping for. But they're off. The residual JB Weld came off easily enough, but now I need a new set of grips.

So Where can I get an inexpensive set of poly ivory grips? I would like them to have the "Liberty Eagle" design on them, but we'll see.

Thanks again,

Sgt. C.J. Sabre

Howdy Sgt. Sabre!

You should find what you're looking for here Gungrips.com .

I've dealt with this company and have their jigged bone grips on my pistols. I also have a set of their ivory grips. They look good, fit well, and ya won't go broke buying them either.

Howdy:

Might want to look at:

//www.altamontco.com/products/pistol/

Reasonably priced grips - very sturdy. No ivory carving, however.

STL Suomi

my grips

Howdy

I got the grips above from Buffalo Bros. I think they were about $75 a pair. they look great and were easy to fit.

If you are interested in a set of real ivories chcek with Boone Traders in Washington (boonetrading.com) best price and they also have the best poly-ivories that look real deal for about $40.

good shootin

curley

Archived