SASS Wire Forum

Photos .. or a time machine..

Deja Vous

The link will give a few new photos and a few old ones of a shoot. I do not know how to seperate them. so.. Here goes... The photos are from my past.. the lake when I was about to be tossed in, the Canyon on a hike with my niece and her friend, a era when I helped out a neighbor with zigsaw a smile and hope I at least pray, a poem from the Nam era when we all care so much about our pals over sea.... I love my family, and my friends over there and Thank God I was not a cry baby about it all, a time when I was doing a model thing for a pal, and my ski past.... Photos makes me enjoy my past, miss my past... and dream of who I might meet in my futrue.

http://s771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/dejavous7/?action=view&current=vietnam.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs771.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fxx359%2Fdejavous7%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dvietnam.jpg

Only see one.. rotfll.. okay back to the drawing board.. lol

http://s771.photobuc...x359/dejavous7/

Finally.. the stamper is in AZ... around the Blue Bell... and the cabin aws one I found in a ghost town book.. The house had a name plaque on it before I ever got there... Sad that it was gone.. It was called a MANSION.. lol... I did find leather from old shoes.. but I did not pick up a thing. That is for those who collect our history and share it with us.. The day was filled with A 4X4 trip down a "AZ pinstriping" road... we found the place and we were so excited... mostly we found the rock house, rubble, and stones of old foundation. I sat back for a while and thought of what it must have been like ..back then.. It was a nice day, picnic in the desert, tons of lauging about where the heck we were.. and the trip home.. with talk about the next adventrue. I so loved looking at ghost towns. in AZ so many years ago... Very cool.

AMEN!!

You are the one that is very cool.Your a sweet and lovly LADY.

Very nice!B)

Especially Lake Powell!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

I know there's a story behind the bag on the head pic...but I'm afraid to ask. :blink::lol:

Makes me wonder, is she covering up an "ex"...or a "late"...or a "declared missing"?

It appears to be Deja perhaps posing as the unknown comic?

Unknown cowgirl??

The one with the insert photo over his face is either an ex or somebody in the witness protection program. :lol:

It appears to be Deja perhaps posing as the unknown comic?

Unknown cowgirl??

The one with the insert photo over his face is either an ex or somebody in the witness protection program. :lol:

Photo over someones face? What? Do you mean that photo of the stunningly beautiful young lady in the black (very dark blue?) dress?

I know there's a story behind the bag on the head pic...but I'm afraid to ask. :blink::lol:

I think it was a training exercise for the ski patrol....

ya know,

night sking?

SQUIRREL!

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

I us to do copy and restoration of old photos...When looking at very old photographs you realize they are a moment in time, never to be seen again...All can be very interesting and have many stories behind them...

Texas Lizard

That stone cabin would make a fine man cave/bunker. :lol:

The bag over my head... lol.. Okay my old pal Brad told me that would cure hiccups.. lol.. I believe him, so I tried it.. The cumbum had a camera.. lol.. He gave me a copy of the photos a few weeks later.. lol... I have kept it as a remember that "some" people can not be trusted to be honest with you when they tell you to do stupid stuff.. loll... He was a laugh a minute!!! I enjoy looking at the past for the cool memories... and life seems to only get better as you age... except for having to wear glasses or contacts.. oh, and us the part about not being able to do back flips anymore.. oh and.. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..lol

Archived