SASS Wire Forum

Colorado Cowboys

KK, what is the sign in time window?

I thought I saw shooters safety meeting at 10am.

10:00am is the shooters meeting and sign up starts at 8:30am we are having a swap meet so the shooters meeting has been pushed back so everybody can browse.

KK

I looked over the stages posted on the website and it looks like it will be a great match. One of these days I need to pry my lazy butt out of the bunkhouse early enough to come down, but it ain't gonna be this week.

I hope you all have a great match!

Grizz

My wife, Gata Negra, and I are both coming. It will be the third shoot I have been to and her second.

I also thought the idea of a swap meet would be splendiferous. I've got some things I think someone else will enjoy more than me, including some gun leather and a pair of .357 Gauchos in nearly new condition (maybe 100 rounds each). We've settled on .45 Colt for all guns, because its such an easy round to reload and reloaded .45 is cheaper than store bought .38 special.

See you there,

Cole Hart

Cole,

It will be great to see new people at the shoot. Make sure you look up Kiowa and I so that we can welcome you and your wife properly. What other shoots have you been too?

Painted Filly

Great!!!!!! Could not have been better weather. We had about 71 shooters. He had lots of fun with great stages!

Painted Filly

Grizz, do you know what its like to have a root canal performed and the numbing shot hasn't fully kicked in yet?........THIS WAS THE EXACT OPPOSITE!!! Great match, folks, and post match dining/company. Thanks all.

Great to have you Brimstone! Grizz you need to come! You would have a great time!

Painted Filly

My wife, Gata Negra, and I are both coming. It will be the third shoot I have been to and her second.

I also thought the idea of a swap meet would be splendiferous. I've got some things I think someone else will enjoy more than me, including some gun leather and a pair of .357 Gauchos in nearly new condition (maybe 100 rounds each). We've settled on .45 Colt for all guns, because its such an easy round to reload and reloaded .45 is cheaper than store bought .38 special.

See you there,

Cole Hart

We didn't shoot on the same posse, but Calico & I sure enjoyed your company at the Pizza Parlor after! Looking forward to seeing you again ~

eGG

Oh sure 72degrees and and a nice breeze for us black shooter's Just cause you have beutiful scenery and really nice stages I think you. guys could do better than that. :

Windy Ike

With comments like that, Windy, you DESERVE the 454.27 seconds on Stage 4 that I tried to give you! :P

eGG

I had rough day on Saturday w/ 7 misses and all, but I had a grand time @ the match. I wish you would post some pictures so that all who were'nt there could see the crowd and the beautifull weather and surroundings that accompanied us on Saturday

Keep up the great work,

Respectfully,

CBA

I had rough day on Saturday w/ 7 misses and all, but I had a grand time @ the match. I wish you would post some pictures so that all who were'nt there could see the crowd and the beautifull weather and surroundings that accompanied us on Saturday

Keep up the great work,

Respectfully,

CBA

IF ANYONE WHO WAS TAKING PIX WILL E-MAIL THEM TO ME AS A JPEG FILE, I WILL POST THEM. My e-mail address is on the website, in the Scores article.

Muchas gracias, Al, for reminding me!

eGG

Archived