SASS Wire Forum

Custom Uberti Sharps Special 45/110 Caliber

http://photobucket.c...mview=slideshow

I've reduced the price of the package for the next 7-days.

I have for sale a Custom Uberti/Cimarron 1874 Sharps Special in 45-110 caliber and David Pedersoli adjustable tang sights. The Sharps was professionally re-chambered from 45-70 to the 45-110. This is a tack driver gun at both close and long ranges. First time I shot the gun I put hole in hole at 50 yards. I have only shot BPCR in the gun. I do however have the full specs for smokeless powder if you choose to load it. Along with the gun I have RCBS 45/110 dies, 50 cartridges in 2 7/8 length, a drop tube powder loader. Also installed on the gun is Pedersoli Tang Sights and 8 siliout shapes for the globe sight. If you know your prices you know this is a steal. The gun alone has a MSRP of $1859 from Uberti. I'm parting with the whole package for $1000. The gun is in perfect condition and also has a custom butt-cover that I hand-made. Please contact me via my cell at 701-730-2145. I will accept money order or cashiers check and will need to ship to your valid FFL Dealer.

Basic Spec's

Uberti 1874 Special Sharps

Chambered in 45-110

David Pedersoli adjustable tank sights

50 Brass cartridges

RCBS 45-110 loading dies

Custom butt-stock cover

Thanks,

Choctaw Thom

• 3 weeks later...

Beautiful!! and just in cart i wanted but no cash lol...intersted in trading goods?....btt for a fine rifle

http://photobucket.c...mview=slideshow

I've reduced the price of the package for the next 7-days.

I have for sale a Custom Uberti/Cimarron 1874 Sharps Special in 45-110 caliber and David Pedersoli adjustable tang sights. The Sharps was professionally re-chambered from 45-70 to the 45-110. This is a tack driver gun at both close and long ranges. First time I shot the gun I put hole in hole at 50 yards. I have only shot BPCR in the gun. I do however have the full specs for smokeless powder if you choose to load it. Along with the gun I have RCBS 45/110 dies, 50 cartridges in 2 7/8 length, a drop tube powder loader. Also installed on the gun is Pedersoli Tang Sights and 8 siliout shapes for the globe sight. If you know your prices you know this is a steal. The gun alone has a MSRP of $1859 from Uberti. I'm parting with the whole package for $1000. The gun is in perfect condition and also has a custom butt-cover that I hand-made. Please contact me via my cell at 701-730-2145. I will accept money order or cashiers check and will need to ship to your valid FFL Dealer.

Basic Spec's

Uberti 1874 Special Sharps

Chambered in 45-110

David Pedersoli adjustable tank sights

50 Brass cartridges

RCBS 45-110 loading dies

Custom butt-stock cover

Thanks,

Choctaw Thom

Archived