SASS Wire Forum

Some humor on Cinco de Mayo

Mexican Words Of The Day (15 is my favorite)

1. *Cheese*

The teacher told Pepito to use the word cheese in a sentence.

Pepito replies: Maria likes me, but cheese ugly.

2. *Mushroom*

When all my family get in the car

There's not mushroom.

3. *Shoulder*

My fren wants 2 become a citizen,

But che didn't know how to read,

So I, shoulder.

4. * Texas *

When I'm not home,

My fren always Texas me,

Che wonders where I am!

5. *Herpes*

Me and my fren ordered pizza.

I got mine piece

Then che got herpes.

6. *July*

Ju told me ju were going to tha store

But ju went to see sum guy,

July to me! Julyer!

7. *Rectum*

I had 2 cars

But my wife rectum!

8. *Chicken*

I was going to go to the store with my wife

But che said chicken go herself.

9. *Wheelchair*

We only have one enchilada left

But don't worry wheelchair

10. *Chicken* *wing*

My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.

11. *Harassment*

My wife caught me in bed with another women.

I told her, "Honey, harassment nothen to me.

12. *Bishop*

My wife fell down the stair

So I had to pick the bishop.

13. *Body wash*

I want to go to the club

But no body wash my kids.

14. *Budweiser*

That women has a nice body,

Budweiser face so ugly?

15. *Dictate*

Hey Juanita, member las night, how dat dictate?

A day later and I still can't stop laaffeen....... :lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Adios Amigo,

CBA

:D Glad we can find humor in this and not cry afoul in this PC laden society.

BTW: my sister's husband, a Mexican, found this extremely funny ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

:D Glad we can find humor in this and not cry afoul in this PC laden society.

BTW: my sister's husband, a Mexican, found this extremely funny ;)

Sorry to bust your bubble, Gunner, but I don't find any of this funny! I was a certified Diversity trainer for the Dept. of Justice for more than 15 years & this is the racist stuff I preached against. Funny how you could write this & your other post on Cinco de Mayo & claim Jesus Christ as an interest on your info page. There's NO place on the SASS Wire for this type of "joking" & I wish the moderators would watch this more closely. Just my not-so-humble opinion . . . your mileage may vary! :angry:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Sorry to bust your bubble, Gunner, but I don't find any of this funny! I was a certified Diversity trainer for the Dept. of Justice for more than 15 years & this is the racist stuff I preached against. :angry:

Could it be... nah! Never! Not in a million years...

Ain't no way the Federal government would waste hard-earned, taxpayer money... on that kinda wrong-headed diversity trainin'... no way!

(joshin' wiya... Yukon... my two legal Mexican buddies thought it was funny 'cause it has some truth to it. Stereotypical... maybe. Racist... don't think so.)

ts

Could it be... nah! Never! Not in a million years...

Ain't no way the Federal government would waste hard-earned, taxpayer money... on that kinda wrong-headed diversity trainin'... no way!

ts

+1

Nope...never! Same way all that money for Y2K was poured down a rathole.

Sorry to bust your bubble, Gunner, but I don't find any of this funny! I was a certified Diversity trainer for the Dept. of Justice for more than 15 years & this is the racist stuff I preached against. Funny how you could write this & your other post on Cinco de Mayo & claim Jesus Christ as an interest on your info page. There's NO place on the SASS Wire for this type of "joking" & I wish the moderators would watch this more closely. Just my not-so-humble opinion . . . your mileage may vary! :angry:

My mileage does vary

The good Lord is my judge - not you. Your opinion is appreciated, but like a few you have to feel offended. I have a number of Mexicans as friends and they have no issue with this and even can laugh at themselves (and at Cheech and Chong). They certainly carry more weight than you. Many fun jokes come with various dialects of the English language. They share a few Irish and Scottish jokes with me and it's all in good fun. You certainly don't bust my bubble as I don't cave in to PC rhetoric. You remind of that that preacher called Al Sharpton, and he is as racist as they come. He will call out anything that anyone says even has an irk of black culture and turn it into a racist point. I am not going to walk on egg shells for the likes of your kind. If you can't find humor in things you might as well live in a closet.

Good day to you sir,

PS: I have been told a number of Christian jokes (even from my Jewish friends). Do I cry foul...NO, why? 1) it's all in humor, and 2) I know our God is much greater and above all that to feel 'offended'.

and like others said - this is not 'racist' or any form of hate against an ethnicity. Stereotypical...sure, but that's the humor.

My mileage does vary

The good Lord is my judge - not you. Your opinion is appreciated, but like a few you have to feel offended. I have a number of Mexicans as friends and they have no issue with this and even can laugh at themselves (and at Cheech and Chong). They certainly carry more weight than you. Many fun jokes come with various dialects of the English language. They share a few Irish and Scottish jokes with me and it's all in good fun. You certainly don't bust my bubble as I don't cave in to PC rhetoric. You remind of that that preacher called Al Sharpton, and he is as racist as they come. He will call out anything that anyone says even has an irk of black culture and turn it into a racist point. I am not going to walk on egg shells for the likes of your kind. If you can't find humor in things you might as well live in a closet.

Good day to you sir,

PS: I have been told a number of Christian jokes (even from my Jewish friends). Do I cry foul...NO, why? 1) it's all in humor, and 2) I know our God is much greater and above all that to feel 'offended'.

and like others said - this is not 'racist' or any form of hate against an ethnicity. Stereotypical...sure, but that's the humor.

YUP, that says it all...... :)

Carry on.... :excl:

CBA

• 5 weeks later...

I guess you can't help being the way you are, Gunner. I'm more disappointed in the SASS organization for allowing this type of post. Funny how some folks use humor as a way to justify their opinions & attitudes. Ride safely, friend. -_-

...and I reckon you can't help the way you are either pard- I am proud that the SASS Wire can see the difference and realizes this post was not meant to be racially driven or promotes hate in any form.....take it easy.

Archived