SASS Wire Forum

Usama Bin Shotup

Filthy Lucre, 55674L

I durn near choked to death on some corn chips when I read that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know what's this world coming to!!

The Brits pump our Gulf full of oil, Japan makes half the Pacific radioactive.

And now the Good ol USA is dumping RAW Sewage in the ocean.

BH :blink:

I don't know what's this world coming to!!

The Brits pump our Gulf full of oil, Japan makes half the Pacific radioactive.

And now the Good ol USA is dumping RAW Sewage in the ocean.

BH :blink:

THe way the tidal waves sweep through the Indian Ocean, he's bound to wash up on the beach sooner or later.

The new drink at bars. The Bin Laden.... 2 shots and a splash of water....

I wonder what happened to the goat that shot in the leg. :o

Now this is the second thread where you've called that woman a goat! :angry:

And on behalf of goat lovers around the country I think you should refrain from the comparison. :lol:

Now this is the second thread where you've called that woman a goat! :angry:

And on behalf of goat lovers around the country I think you should refrain from the comparison. :lol:

My apologies to goat lovers all over the world...........not really ;)

On a more serious note...

Part of the story we're not hearing is, his lower-level followers are pissed off. Not at us like you'd expect - at the late Osama Yo Mama. See...he wasn't found in a mountain cave or some other crappy digs like they're having to hang out in. Oh no. He was found in a mansion.

Well it turns out that's the very best possible place we could have capped his butt. Because a fair number of his followers are going "why am I living in a cave in north Afghanistan eating rice and sheep turds and a rusty AK47 with a mag where no two rounds in it are the same lot or even bullet weight, while that jacka.. lived fat and happy in a friggin retirement community originally set up by the Brits for their own people, within shouting distance of a freakin' golf course!?"

Nobody's talking about that aspect yet, but I'm told it's a very, VERY real issue. We just demoralized the hell out of a lot of rank and file terror-critters.

On a more serious note...

Part of the story we're not hearing is, his lower-level followers are pissed off. Not at us like you'd expect - at the late Osama Yo Mama. See...he wasn't found in a mountain cave or some other crappy digs like they're having to hang out in. Oh no. He was found in a mansion.

Well it turns out that's the very best possible place we could have capped his butt. Because a fair number of his followers are going "why am I living in a cave in north Afghanistan eating rice and sheep turds and a rusty AK47 with a mag where no two rounds in it are the same lot or even bullet weight, while that jacka.. lived fat and happy in a friggin retirement community originally set up by the Brits for their own people, within shouting distance of a freakin' golf course!?"

Nobody's talking about that aspect yet, but I'm told it's a very, VERY real issue. We just demoralized the hell out of a lot of rank and file terror-critters.

Sweeeeet

Archived