SASS Wire Forum

Classic is over, but there is still shooting going on

Miss Weev

]The Midwest Classic was a great shoot. T-Bone, (in absentia), Mose & Bella did a great job. But there is still more to come from the great World Shooting and Recreational Complex in Sparta. Just two weeks til the Illinois State Championship. First time ever for us, there is an Illinois State Wild Bunch championship match on Thursday, May 19th. The main match follows on the 20th to the 22nd. If you aren't signed up yet, what are you waiting for!

]The Midwest Classic was a great shoot. T-Bone, (in absentia), Mose & Bella did a great job. But there is still more to come from the great World Shooting and Recreational Complex in Sparta. Just two weeks til the Illinois State Championship. First time ever for us, there is an Illinois State Wild Bunch championship match on Thursday, May 19th. The main match follows on the 20th to the 22nd. If you aren't signed up yet, what are you waiting for!

Checks.....my checkbook ran dry and I was waiting on checks, yeh, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :rolleyes:

But the new checks are here so my app will be in the mail.

I would be there if it was not so far best range I have ever shot on .

THANKS YOUALL FOR A GEAT time

JOE BOY

Didn't get to meet you JB, but I did at least get to put a face with the name. Glad you had fun, things aren't quite as bad as you hear. See ya at the Open or Comin' Atcha

Archived