SASS Wire Forum

Heads up Michigan Cowpokes!

The Rockford Regulators are hosting a shoot this Saturday. Thats right! We are back and ready to roll!!! We are shooting five full stages and one bonus Shotgun stage in the morning. Then after lunch we are going to have a Wild Bunch match! So if you are up for a lot of shooting and have the time on this Saturday come on out and see us.

Ketchum Quick

Wish I could be there, but I am saving $$, gas, and ammo for the Indy shoot....however, I expect to be there for the shoot in June ~;)

Hope all have a safe and FUN match ~:D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

We painted them targets and fixed that danged gate, so we're ready......

....tried to figger out the scenarios while sloppin' blue paint, but gave it up....

Looks like Ketchum and Deuce have dunnit agin, folks, cause they are very interestin'

Come on out Saturdy, pards, we have threatened the weatherman to shape up and he may be payin attention, forecast looks good........

hOOt :FlagAm:

Heeee Haaaa Hoot..I gota pass this one up..I promised ta walk 5 Miles for the march of Dimes..On Saturday..Its Kinda for my Grandson who was born 10 weeks early at 2lbs 7oz.. :wub: He has had a rough start in life..I have been taken pleadges on line too www.marchforbabies.org/crazymingo .. ;)

But ya can sign me up for the Two Day shoot in June.. :D

Heee Haaa crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heeee Haaaa Hoot..I gota pass this one up..I promised ta walk 5 Miles for the march of Dimes..On Saturday..Its Kinda for my Grandson who was born 10 weeks early at 2lbs 7oz.. :wub: He has had a rough start in life..I have been taken pleadges on line too www.marchforbabies.org/crazymingo .. ;)

But ya can sign me up for the Two Day shoot in June.. :D

Heee Haaa crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

We wil see you at the next one Mingo!

KQ

Well, with Gunner and Mingo absent who in the heck is gonna keep the mosquitos away. Can't wait to shoot this one. My friends Black Tom and Short Fused Ruby are coming up from Kentucky to spend a couple of days with us.

Hope one day to make it up for a shoot! Looks like you guys really know how to have a "Good" time! Would be fun to shoot with Deuce with his old guns.

Red Rider Rudy

That forecast is gettin' better and better.... :)

Mostly sunny 7:00AM til noon, then partly cloudy. Temps in the upper 50's lower 60's.

10-20% chance of showers in the PM, goes up after 4:00PM

....will be a good day at Liberty :D

hOOt :FlagAm:

btt

Add one.

Loaded, packed, and heading west with the dawn.

Will swing by Fenton on Sunday on the way back.

BN'W

Heee Haaa Doot's.. tell Black Tom and Ruby I said HAY.. :) I know you fellers are in for a good time.. I may be the Frist warm day in the town of Liberty.. :D

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Archived