SASS Wire Forum

Stop Gun Violence

Subdeacon Joe

:lol: There's some British lawyer in USAT this morning that says we should have made a better effort to take him alive, and we didn't have the right to "execute" him. I don't think I'm gonna try to 2nd guess the Navy SEALS that were there. Besides, where would we have held him if we took him alive without putting a lot of lives at risk.... :FlagAm:

I'm told that he was 55 years of oldness; ..........

............ since when did 55 become elderly ???? :angry:

Well, WJ, you only need to be 50 to join AARP, and a fair number of places start giving "senior discounts" to people 55, some even 50.

:lol: There's some British lawyer in USAT this morning that says we should have made a better effort to take him alive, and we didn't have the right to "execute" him. I don't think I'm gonna try to 2nd guess the Navy SEALS that were there. Besides, where would we have held him if we took him alive without putting a lot of lives at risk.... :FlagAm:

Well, I dont think no one asked the folks in the Twin Towers if they wanted to die.

Just my 2 centovs.

Here's an idea.

Next time some of the Special Operations types have to go kick in some doors, maybe he oughta volunteer to go in first so's they can allow him to assess the situation before they start shootin'. :huh:

(.... Bunch of half witted Monday Morning Quarterbacks....)

PS

My apologies to any halfwits that may read this post. That's as harsh a language as I could put in a family oriented forum such as this one. I in no way believe that your average halfwit would be dumb enough to act in such a manner.

Here's and idea.

Next time some of the Special Operations types have to go kick in some doors, maybe he oughta volunteer to go in first so's they can allow him to assess the situation before they start shootin'. :huh:

(.... Bunch of half witted Monday Morning Quarterbacks....)

PS

My apologies to any halfwits that may read this post. That's as harsh a language as I could put in a family oriented forum such as this one. I in no way believe that your average halfwit would be dumb enough to act in such a manner.

Kind of like the people who whine and moan when a cop has to shoot someone who is having some sort of psychotic event or has gone off his meds and is threatening peole. "Oh! They should be better trained to deal with the mentally ill! They could have talked him out of it!" One of those professional complainers in Sonoma Co. CA was asked to come to the home of one of his patients. He refused to go until LE had subdued the guy, gotten him to the jail, and he was sedated. "It's not my job to deal with violence," he said.

Kind of like the people who whine and moan when a cop has to shoot someone who is having some sort of psychotic event or has gone off his meds and is threatening peole. "Oh! They should be better trained to deal with the mentally ill! They could have talked him out of it!" One of those professional complainers in Sonoma Co. CA was asked to come to the home of one of his patients. He refused to go until LE had subdued the guy, gotten him to the jail, and he was sedated. "It's not my job to deal with violence," he said.

Been wondering just how silly this is going to get.

Now I know.

New Mexico's junior member of the Senile (as opposed to the House of Reprehensibles) is now making a play for ink by joining and even leading the chorus of morons decrying the use of the word "Geronimo" during the raid on OBL. Guess he doesn't know how such terms are chosen.

This low-life POS can always be counted upon to say and do the wrong thing. Fortunately he doesn't fool everyone as two NatAms (Mescalero) made clear today.

But Oh, I do feel POTUS's pain for the difficult time he had leading this difficult mission.

Just don't unnerstan why them Seals dint shoot OBL in the hand....

Sheesh!

Archived