SASS Wire Forum

Passing of a good cowboy

R. T. Quannah (Rudy Torbich), long-time member of Hole-In-The-Wall Gang was found dead in his home last Friday morning. Cause of death is undetermined at this time. R. T. has suffered a stroke last year and a seizure last week so it's anyone's guess what happened. R. T. was my friend and a salt of the earth type of cowboy. He loved firearms and loved to just sit in my shop and talk guns. When he had a stretch of hard road a few years ago, he brought in over 200 firearms for us to sell for him. I know it broke his heart to do it.

Plans are for R. T. to be cremated and have his ashes spread over the Hole-In-The-Wall range. More details on that when they become available. R. T. had no immediate family so there's no one but his cowboy friends to grieve for him. If you knew R. T., hoist a drink to his memory. I know I will.

Very sad. My condolences to all who knew him.

Glass of Maker's Mark raised.

Prayers up for a good man.

I never heard a gripe or complaint.

Coffee

I am deeply saddened to hear of this news.

It seems like every time I open this wire up someone else has passed on to the here after.

I guess we are all getting older.

Rudy I will miss you. You were a excelent human being and an all around great guy to be around.

God have mercy on your soul, and I will see you in heaven.

Prayers up from Texas for the family and friends.

Archived