SASS Wire Forum

Costuming is an important part of SASS.......

BJT

I love to watch the videos as much as the next person, but if your going to post a video that can be seen worldwide on the net, please ensure that it meets minimum standards. I recently viewed a video of a young lad from Texas shooting a match that was wearing a tee shirt with logo's on it. Dang fine shooting, but what are we teaching folks, that we don't have to follow the rules because "it's only a monthly match"....

Yes, that is exactly what some people are doing. :rolleyes:

Allie Mo, No-E Dammit, do you know why I like to posse so much with you? Well, it because at any shoot monthly, annual or whatever, you dress at the top of the standard and always look so great in all your many outfits, that it dazes the costume police and they don't even give me a second thought. Or BJT either for that matter. He and I use the same tailor, but dang it all we still have a lot of fun. BTW Arroyo Cantua was as much fun as I have ever had. :)

The shooter was in the cowboy category.

His holster is less than 45 degrees. 30? I did not have a protractor and plumbob.

The red and white object was a bandanna and not a flag, used to designate counters.

I would bet the bottom of the shotshells are not above the belly button.

The RO is assisting the shooter by observing if the shotgun knockdown goes down or not. (Phantom knew that, he was just joshin someone)

The ROs rig and shirt was made by the same lovely lady.

The cow is the proud symbol of the esteemed Sloughhouse Irregulars. And yes, Nate, they are in so many ways.

Happy to see some smiles.

Very Best Regards,

BJT

Some Of US would squeeze a lemon twice ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Just ta get the full measure of sourness out ...

And sometimes it spills over onto da Wire ... :D ,, :) ,, :lol: ,, :D

Ah tought having fun was part of da charm of this game .....

Jabez Cowboy

Heard some girls have bigger problems than others ^_^

If they were then they would make them to fit us!! There is not one vest I have EVER tried on that fits. -_-

Some Of US would squeeze a lemon twice ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Just ta get the full measure of sourness out ...

And sometimes it spills over onto da Wire ... :D ,, :) ,, :lol: ,, :D

Ah tought having fun was part of da charm of this game .....

Jabez Cowboy

Kind of a sad state of affairs, ain't it J.C.? At least you and I are havin' fun. :lol:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Remember... here while back... you liked them last costumes. At least the folks in yore pic above looks kinda normal.

You ever notice that... in yore last post... the cowboys sorta looked they would puddle-up all melted-like... if they got close to a fire?

Seems to me... somethin' don't seem just right 'bout

In my life... seen many a boob look just like them fellas. Artificial.

Maybe it's just me...

ts

In my life... seen many a boob look just like them fellas. Artificial.

Maybe it's just me...

ts

Stud,

Did it slow ya down any?

Very Best Regards,

BJT

Guest diablo slim shootist

I love to watch the videos as much as the next person, but if your going to post a video that can be seen worldwide on the net, please ensure that it meets minimum standards. I recently viewed a video of a young lad from Texas shooting a match that was wearing a tee shirt with logo's on it. Dang fine shooting, but what are we teaching folks, that we don't have to follow the rules because "it's only a monthly match"....

+1!! ;)

:FlagAm:

It is a Red,White & Blue handkerchief that the spotters carred :FlagAm:

Thank you. As I said, I wasn't sure either way, although the first impression was that it was a flag. And at first I thought it was covering one of the shooting benches, not on a person.

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Stud,

Did it slow ya down any?

Very Best Regards,

BJT

hmmm... reckon not...

ts

Archived