SASS Wire Forum

Costuming is an important part of SASS.......

BJT

Surely you recognize a "B-Western" getup when you see one? :P

No... the foam earplugs ain't period correct.

:D

I see nothing wrong with that b-western shirt. Snicker... snicker.. snicker

As long as rolling on the floor laughing is not out of order.

Although if this kind of thing continues we should have a new category; B-Western Comedy!

$700.00 in the gunbelt. How much in the shirt's embroidery?

I just hope he is wearing spurs the commensurate size, noise level, and visual height of obnoxiousness as the shirt calls for.

;)

I thought you were referring to the improper display of the U.S flag by the pard in the background :blush:

Thank you. That was the first thing that caught my eye. I'm not quite convinced it is a flag, but I'm not convinced it isn't. If you look carefully, it seems some of it comes in front of his body.

You know, I see quite a few violations of the U.S. flag code, almost always by a civilian with good intentions. I tend to cut them some slack, knowing they're trying to display their patiotism. I just hope he wasn't using it as a sweat rag or a gun rag.

It never hurts to go through the U.S. flag code. There is a lot of good history in it.

Whiskey James

:FlagAm:

Thank you. That was the first thing that caught my eye. I'm not quite convinced it is a flag, but I'm not convinced it isn't. If you look carefully, it seems some of it comes in front of his body.

It is a Red,White & Blue handkerchief that the spotters carred :FlagAm:

You know, I see quite a few violations of the U.S. flag code, almost always by a civilian with good intentions. I tend to cut them some slack, knowing they're trying to display their patiotism. I just hope he wasn't using it as a sweat rag or a gun rag.

It never hurts to go through the U.S. flag code. There is a lot of good history in it.

Whiskey James

Yeah. The beef is really with the manufacturers who go too far sometimes. Like the flag the college kid had in New York City Sunday night that had Marilyn Monroe's picture printed on it. :wacko:

The shirt may be a club shirt and thus legal to wear. Hmmmmm, you can wear a EOT shirt at EOT and a WR shirt at WR I am told, so maybe this is the case.

BTW, the guy with the protruding belly around the corner is wearing his SG belt to high. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping that there's a story to go with that shirt, BJT.... ;)

Yep loose da 97 and da Butt flag ,,,,,,,,, Da rest is just a good laugh ...

That there is a real Cow-Boy shirt,,, great shirt for "Prairrie Fairy" class ....

:lol::D:lol::P:D:lol::lol:

Jabez Cowboy

I thought you were referring to the improper display of the U.S flag by the pard in the background :blush:

If it was indeed an actual 'flag' yes it's improper display - if it's a piece of clothing, towel, or whatever that has a print that looks like a flag it's consider 'Americana' and there is nothing wrong with it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americana

:FlagAm:

It is a Red,White & Blue handkerchief that the spotters carred :FlagAm:

All good pard ;)

But that shirt ~ that's another matter :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

He$$ no he doesn't!

Vest are fer girls.

:mellow:

Surely you jest, cowboys wore vests, town people wore vests, rangers wore vests, girls DID not wear vests! BTW, I wear a vest and I'm not a girl. :wacko::blink: Rye

Surely you jest, cowboys wore vests, town people wore vests, rangers wore vests, girls DID not wear vests! BTW, I wear a vest and I'm not a girl. :wacko::blink: Rye

...and John Wayne wore the vest and so did Marshall Dillon!

Maybe Phantom is getting 'vests' mixed up with brea......oh never mind :D

G (who needs to get a vest someday) G ~ :FlagAm:

Have some BW shooters around these parts that are..... creative.

IIRC one showed up to shoot at EoT with a likeness of Mickey Mouse on his shirt. He was told it was a "logo" and therefore illegal.

So... I hope that's not a likeness of a "real" cartoon cow.

I love to watch the videos as much as the next person, but if your going to post a video that can be seen worldwide on the net, please ensure that it meets minimum standards. I recently viewed a video of a young lad from Texas shooting a match that was wearing a tee shirt with logo's on it. Dang fine shooting, but what are we teaching folks, that we don't have to follow the rules because "it's only a monthly match"....

Archived