SASS Wire Forum

"Shot Gun" Postings

I don't know if it is just my sometimes anal out look on things, but there seems, to me, to be a rash of "Shot Gun" postings. These being posts for FS items from the same poster, posted one at a time, one after the other, taking up lots of band width in a crowded forum. It seems to me, it would be more polite, and just as effective to post ALL your items in your header, then list them one by one in the body of the post.

Also seeing the same items posted multiple times under different posts.

Folks also need to learn how to modify their header to include SOLD when items are gone.

MHO

End of rant!! Great day to all

Al

Good point Al.

I also wish that when they do edit, they would not remove the listing. Some of us just want to see what we missed out on.

Same thing with prices when they get sold. I like to browse and see the pricing trends of things on the wire.

DM

I don't know if it is just my sometimes anal out look on things, but there seems, to me, to be a rash of "Shot Gun" postings. These being posts for FS items from the same poster, posted one at a time, one after the other, taking up lots of band width in a crowded forum. It seems to me, it would be more polite, and just as effective to post ALL your items in your header, then list them one by one in the body of the post.

Also seeing the same items posted multiple times under different posts.

Folks also need to learn how to modify their header to include SOLD when items are gone.

MHO

End of rant!! Great day to all

Al

+1

Archived