SASS Wire Forum

Videos from THE CLASSIC

Campo Kid

Hey guys, here are a few videos from the Midwest Classic match at the World Shooting Complex.

Thanks Mose and everyone else who helped put on this match! B)

Midwest Classic Videos

Enjoy,

Kid

:lol: Great being on the same posse with you Campo Kid! It was a pleasure to see someone with such natural talent, eagerness to help, and be such a gracious young man as well.

Great videos!

Rev Willy Dunkum

Hey Campo,

Good work. The first two shooters we're pretty impressive but it fell off after that. I enjoyed shooting with you even if Stuffer did hold us back.^_^

D.S.

Ha, ha, ain't that the truth! :D

Rance and Rev. Willie, I enjoyed shooting with you guys. But Willie you made waaayyyyyy too much smoke! :lol:

And SGT. sorry I didn't get any videos of you.

I guess it's just 'cause I was afraid you were going to break the camera! :P

Kid

So, what penalty did y'all give Shellstuffer for moving BOTH FEET with a loaded shotgun????

He shifted the direction of his left foot but he didn't step. You're right though it was very close.

Jack, I have watched it until my eyes are spinning. At worst and I am still not sure, I think he may have moved his feet after firing and during jacking the fired round, 1 foot planted for next shot all in a stumbling movement. No violation of the SASS rule, possible violation of the Match Rule of plant and poke which carried a 10 second penalty if I remember. Having to watch the video over and over and still not being sure, it would have been very hard for the TO to be sure of.

Nice video's Kid, looking good. Have watched Shellstuffers about 20 times and his left foot never leaves the ground. You could probably DQ a dozen folks for that kind of shuffling during any shoot. Sooner or later you have to be realistic when it comes to this stuff. No call.

Back to the original post....great vids. I am sure the only reason you did not get any of me was the smoke totally obscured the images. :D or is it the batteries could not last that long. :lol:

I would happily posse with you or anyone from posse 8 again.

Young people like you restore my faith in the future of mankind.

Smoke

Thanks guys. B)

There will be more videos of the KY state match next week.

Kid

Nice video's Kid, looking good. Have watched Shellstuffers about 20 times and his left foot never leaves the ground. You could probably DQ a dozen folks for that kind of shuffling during any shoot. Sooner or later you have to be realistic when it comes to this stuff. No call.

Ya. I watched it many times also. The first time I thought he did move. But after watching it again, and again, and again.

I agree with the no call. But it was getting close to being one. But he was able to get that shot off.

Mainly I was watching him becasue it looks like yet another duelist that can kick my butt. :huh::unsure:

But that's OK. The more great duelist we have out there the better. :rolleyes:

Great vidios----thanks

As to Shellstuffer--don't just watch, LISTEN!!!

First two shoots are a double load, second two are loaded single. One fourth shot, front foot is moved and planted befor the shell is racked into the chamber. Believe that makes it legal.

Rance and Rev. Willie, I enjoyed shooting with you guys. But Willie you made waaayyyyyy too much smoke! :lol:

And SGT. sorry I didn't get any videos of you.

I guess it's just 'cause I was afraid you were going to break the camera because you're lightning fast speed and transitions would make it impossible for the camera to keep up with focusing, thereby imploding upon itself ! :P

Kid

Kid, I fixed your post. You're so fast that you left that part out. :lol:

Archived