SASS Wire Forum

An Interview With Linn Keller

Hey, y'all! The first of what I hope is a series of interviews, via e-mail, of some of the unsung authors that we all know and love is now posted on my blog! Here's the link:

An Interview With Linn Keller

Now, that's just a marvelous idea. I know both of you and can't think of a better way to start your interview series than with Linn.

Congratulations to you both.

BTW, you both have second and third books out and I don't have copies of any of them. Give me some details and price so I can get caught up.

Very cool! Good job. :D

Thanks, Bob! I'm thinking that I might do one with you, too, if you're interested. After all, your pomes are something of an institution around here!

Thanks, Bob! I'm thinking that I might do one with you, too, if you're interested. After all, your pomes are something of an institution around here!

You should probably stick with real author types. :lol:

How 'bout we put all of those nifty pomes in a book and get 'em in print, then you'll be a "real author type" :D

Nicely done, Charlie... Good idea as well... I need to get on the stick and see how you redid the Deputies when you did them yourself...

Vaya con Dios

You mean like someone who is PUBLISHING SOMETHING? You can do that, y'know. Many of us wish you would.

(HINT!)

Whooper Crane put one of my pomes in the CC.

I think I have peaked now. :lol:

Whooper Crane put one of my pomes in the CC.

I think I have peaked now. :lol:

Why don't you gather them all together and get some copies printed up so we don't have another case of "Gee that guy was good. I wish I had copies of his poems."

Seriously, Bob. I'd buy a half-dozen copies or so myself.

Why don't you gather them all together and get some copies printed up so we don't have another case of "Gee that guy was good. I wish I had copies of his poems."

Seriously, Bob. I'd buy a half-dozen copies or so myself.

Okay.

There ya go! You've already got a fan base out there!

I've always had a fan base.

Nyuck Nyuck.. :P

Let's kick this back to the top for the weekend crowd, just in case somebody knows Mister Keller...

I got an autographed copy of The Sheriff's Legacy, great story and a good guy. He used to shoot occasionally at Firelands. Haven't seen him there fer awhile. Another book maybe? Rye

Hi Rye! Hop on over and read the interview, if you haven't. Not just one book, but two, since The Sheriff's Legacy...

Archived