SASS Wire Forum

PHOTOS FROM MID-WEST CLASSIC

Guest Sugah

I'm a gonna comment even BEFORE I look at 'em!

Sugah, I'v always enjoyed your pictures and they let me live the match vicariously through them. I'm sure I'll enjoy these as well.

More to follow...

Cascade Charlie

Told ya I'd be back! You really make us more excited to get home!

I really liked your composition of the pictures of Ringo Fire followed by the picture of the ring o' fire...nice touch.

I used to be able to say hello to everybody that came to that range and call them by name...not so much now, I'm afraid. I'll need a complete reintroduction and first intro to a lot of cowboys that I haven't met.

I see ol' Ugly hasn't gotten any prettier and he still hangs out with those retrobates, Buffalo Creek Kid and Shotgun Bandit!

Thanks for adding the pic of you and "Cart Bitch". It was good to see Alamo smiling and having fun.

It was good to see Back 40, and it looks like Rags found a friend in Buffy Lo's little dog. Rags is a good little dog. She's fun to have around.

I loved the pictures of Frisco Rose & Frisco Kim...I need to give them a big hug when I get home.

I could go on and on but I'll save it for later.

It looks like we missed a GREAT match...We hope to meet you and Buck at the US OPEN if not sooner.

Cascade Charlie & Tenshot Tammy

As always, just wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Sugah....you should be the official photographer at all shoots....great job.

KK

Guest Sugah

Told ya I'd be back! You really make us more excited to get home!

I really liked your composition of the pictures of Ringo Fire followed by the picture of the ring o' fire...nice touch.

I used to be able to say hello to everybody that came to that range and call them by name...not so much now, I'm afraid. I'll need a complete reintroduction and first intro to a lot of cowboys that I haven't met.

I see ol' Ugly hasn't gotten any prettier and he still hangs out with those retrobates, Buffalo Creek Kid and Shotgun Bandit!

Thanks for adding the pic of you and "Cart Bitch". It was good to see Alamo smiling and having fun.

It was good to see Back 40, and it looks like Rags found a friend in Buffy Lo's little dog. Rags is a good little dog. She's fun to have around.

I loved the pictures of Frisco Rose & Frisco Kim...I need to give them a big hug when I get home.

I could go on and on but I'll save it for later.

It looks like we missed a GREAT match...We hope to meet you and Buck at the US OPEN if not sooner.

Cascade Charlie & Tenshot Tammy

Thanks CC & TT! We look forward to seeing you guys at the Open!

Sugah & Buck

Archived