SASS Wire Forum

New rig - Doc Noper Leather

Thanks again to Doc Noper. The rig he made for me is very sturdy and fits like a charm ~

Here are some pics :)

Without cartridge block pouch

with cartridge block pouch

Great lead time, good price....made by a real neat pard!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Nice! I like the two-tone leather. Send me an email at rfey@bsu.edu with the particulars if time permits. thanks

Top notch work. Great lookin rig GG.

I viewed the website. Really liked that SG belt setup.

Might have to give Doc a holler sometime before GOA.

..........Widder

I like that leather cartridge block pouch....haven't seen that before. Seems to be a better solution than to have it hanging off the back of your gunbelt while you shoot.

I like that leather cartridge block pouch....haven't seen that before. Seems to be a better solution than to have it hanging off the back of your gunbelt while you shoot.

It should be much better - instead of the block hangin' like you say...bouncin' about.

Thanks KK

Heee Haaa Gunner.. THATS AWSOME.. :D:D:D Yes I'm Nervous.. But you Forget,My speed comes from a Doc Noper "Cross Draw" Rig.. ;) Mine is not as fancy but it is slick.. :D You can't go wrong with any thing He makes.. ;)

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Gunner.. THATS AWSOME.. :D:D Yes I'm Nervous.. But you Forget,My speed comes from a Doc Noper "Cross Draw" Rig.. ;) Mine is not as fancy but it is slick.. :D You can't go wrong with any thing He makes.. ;)

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Dang - I tried but ultimately...I knew you wouldn't be 'skeeeeered' - you gots them steely eyes. :D

Archived