SASS Wire Forum

WTB: 7.5 " stainless Ruger Vaqueros .45 coltl

Darn...I just got 2 7.5 inch BLUED models in my shop today...oh well...

I can provide one old model stainless Ruger Vaquero with 7.5" barrel in very good to excellet condition. It comes with the Ruger plastic box and some papers.

Priced at $450 shipped.

elfego :)

Have one Old Model, 7.5, SS, .45 colt, white "ivory" grips, box, papers, even the danged ancho--, er, lock. About 95%, excellent shooter. $535.00 Shipped. Rgds, Jess Ducky

Lookin for a pair of stainless 7.5" old or new model vaqueros in 45, let me know what you have. I am only interested in the described configuration. Thanks

I have a pair of SS 7.5" Vaquero's that I'm about to list on the SASS forums. Just checking around to see what they are worth now. I've shot them for 1 season. Unfortunatly I'm havine to get out of shooting due to other issues. Anyway the guns are in perfect condition and I have installed the checkered rosewood grips. I can send pics if you like. Probably going to ask $1000 for the pair shipped to your FFL

Here is a PhotoBucket link to view:

http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n522/thomrivers1/Vaquero%20SS/

My name and number is Thom Rivers 701-730-2145

I dropped the price on the forum to $900 for the pair.

I have a pair of SS 7.5" Vaquero's that I'm about to list on the SASS forums. Just checking around to see what they are worth now. I've shot them for 1 season. Unfortunatly I'm havine to get out of shooting due to other issues. Anyway the guns are in perfect condition and I have installed the checkered rosewood grips. I can send pics if you like. Probably going to ask $1000 for the pair shipped to your FFL

Here is a PhotoBucket link to view:

http://s1138.photobu...1/Vaquero%20SS/

My name and number is Thom Rivers 701-730-2145

Archived