SASS Wire Forum

NEED YOUR HELP-GA. STATE MATCH SHOOTERS

The tornado victims in Alabama -Tennessee North Ga. need our help. The nightly news is changing and they will soon be forgotten. Clothes, shoes, more shoes, more clothes..this has nothing to do with cowboy. ANY AND ALL clothing, mens, women, kids, old and young. Those of you that are coming to the Ga. State match..please ask your friends , neighbors and look deeply into your drawers...uh.. closets and load up a garbage bag with anything you can spare. Some of you coming are victims as well, you most of all understand. Buck D Law has agreed to handle distribution, he can use help if you are able. Folks, we need to help our neighbors, if you just gave away all your goods to the Goodwill, then small cash donations will be accepted, just step up and help. Looking forward to a great match, Dirt

I can round up a bag or two of stuff.

HEY listen there's extra room in my trailer and anybody in Middle Tennessee or along the way down I24 and I75 can PM or email me and I'll haul your donations up to what my trailer and the bed of the truck will hold!! I'm planning on leaving Wednesday morning, but will adjust my departure as needed within any reasonable limit. :FlagAm:

I can round up a bag or two of stuff.

HEY listen there's extra room in my trailer and anybody in Middle Tennessee or along the way down I24 and I75 can PM or email me and I'll haul your donations up to what my trailer and the bed of the truck will hold!! I'm planning on leaving Wednesday morning, but will adjust my departure as needed within any reasonable limit. :FlagAm:

That's what i'm talking bout.

i'm bringing a 6x10 trailer to hopefully fill up with donations at the range. it will make distribution easier for Buck.

Sending it to the Red Cross is probably the easiest. mail won't make it in time and i don't want to saddle someone with an onging obligation. If you know someone coming send it with them. I will have a donation can on my table.

It should be pointed out that donations of clothing, bedding, or toilet articles are appropriate here. Some of the victims of this past weeks events have been left with little more than the clothes on their backs! ANYTHING you can spare is needed by someone, somewhere. If nothing else, a sack of dry or canned groceries is good!!

Wanna' keep this up top!!

C'mon y'all!! Show us watcha' got!!

btt great work guys ive been looking for a reason to clean out my closet in my motorhome wish I had read this before I left the house there would have been much more.

Finally got power back after 6 days without. Being right in the middle of it, I can tell you that, yes, there are a lot of people here in North Alabama who are hurting and can use the help.

Luckilly, we only lost a couple of trees and the contents of the fridge. But that is nothing to the pain that some are going through right now just up the street a piece. I can tell you, the landscape is much different around here.

Reading this post, it really hit me. Cowboys (and cowgirls) really are a special breed.

I'm leaving from Ashland City, TN in the morning, (Wed. a.m.)I can stop and pick up any packages or donations of canned or dry goods at any exit along the way if you will PM or e-mail me this evening. I'll take a final look at the web right before I leave and adjust my trip accordingly. Leave me a phone number and I'll call as I near your exit.

:FlagAm: This is a good cause and we should all count our blessings then pass a few along to someone who is less fortunate! :FlagAm:

NOTE: I haven't heard from many folks so there is still room in my trailer for plenty of blessings.

I sent out an email to my little neighborhood and have received 21 bags of goods. new tools, clothes, food stuffs, new diapers, laundry soap, they brought all they could. Hopefully the Cowboys and girls will do the same, haven't heard much from anyone but I am ever hopeful. Dirt

Archived