SASS Wire Forum

Any one remember this actor?

Jack Houston # 35508

Don't recall the Gunsmoke episode but I do remember him in Star Trek and a couple movies.

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

He was in a Richard Widmark western as a gunslinger

He played second officer Hobie Wheeler in 'The High and the Mighty' with the Duke; as well as numerous roles in TV shows - Gunsmoke, Combat, Star Trek, etc.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Besides the one original Star Trek series episode, I remember him with Kirk Douglas and Jeanne Crain western where Jeanne Crain is the lady owner of the ranch and Kirk teaches him to be a cowboy and to shoot. They get into a fight over Jeanne if I am remembering correctly. Not sure of any others.

Good grief guys, I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday :lol:

BS.......something

Yep, He played a Klingon in The Tribbles episode.

Sam :D

Koloth, captain of the Klingon ship. Also reprised this character in the Deep Space Nine spin-off.

I remember him from the TV series Cannonball. Paul Birch (Sheriff in Fastest Gun Alive)and him were truck drivers. It was filmed in southern Ontario.

"Wheeling down the highway....moving right along....Cannonball"

I remember bill campbell as the husband of JUDITH CAMPBELL the mistress to John F Kennedy and the go between Sam Giancanca and the president.....She left Bill to be a part of Sinatra's rat pack and was set up with JFK...Jacky knew of her ....Fbi J.edgar had Judith tailed going back and forth from the white house to the crime boss's for months....it didn't come out till 1975......Bill campbell was a great actor that played support roles as the young gun or young ganster ,up to an 80yr.old klingon...I wanted to be just like him......Tuco.(know you know the rest of the story).

He played in 3 episodes

Gunsmoke (TV series)

Luke / Striker

– The Squaw (1975) … Striker

– The Avengers (1965) (uncredited)

– Old Dan (1962) … Luke

Archived