SASS Wire Forum

They Got Bin Laden!

Blackwater 53393

The burial at sea is going to lead to another round of conspiracy theories and, open the door for the terrorists to claim no death occurred.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, this is one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenarios. If you keep the body for display and public confirmation, you'll inflame some haters for not observing the Muslim tradition of burial within 14 hours, and others for "ghoulish" displays. If you don't keep the body, some will argue that it's a phoney claim, and that OBL is alive, well, and living with Elvis in a trailer in the Nevada desert.

Fact is, they photo-documented the whole thing, including extensive photos of OBL with two large holes in his head. Second, they did a direct DNA comparison with brain tissue obtained from the corpse of OBL's sister, who died previously at Mass. General Hospital.

You really can't get any better evidence of identity than that.

I think they got it right - quick, clean, surgical, to the point. No body parts left for fanatics to worship. Terminated and all traces removed.

Good enough for me.

LL

And a top Al-Qaida spokesidiot has already posted a long eulogy to OBL, so they are believing it anyway.

Go Seal Team 6!

Uhhhh, hey Blackwater? Ol' Bush set a lot of things in motion. 2 wars, a recession and a lot of dead young men and women fighting in two countries I couldn't give a hoot about.

The United States Doctrine on Terrorism was established under the Bush Administration and has not changed, OBL has always been a #1 priority, it was a matter of getting intelligence, being able to confirm it and then let the SEALS do what they do....Bravo Zulu SEAL Tm 6. God Bless all US Service members, Intelligence Agencies and Allies.

HOOYAH

Semper Fortis

The burial at sea is going to lead to another round of conspiracy theories and, open the door for the terrorists to claim no death occurred.

Actually, OBL was seen to have been rescued by a UFO identical in configuration with the one that crashed at Roswell, NM! In addition to the little gray men, Elvis, Jimmy Hoffa and Amelia Earhardt were seen lookin out the portholes! Too bad they had to destroy that Blackhawk, but that is "noise level" compared to the fact that the JSOC team suffered no casualties! And all kidding aside, THE B-----D IS DEAD!

Stay alert, Pards! This war ain't over yet! Godspeed to all those in harm's way in the defense of Freedom everywhere! God Bless America! :FlagAm:

Your obdt servant,

The United States Doctrine on Terrorism was established under the Bush Administration and has not changed, OBL has always been a #1 priority, it was a matter of getting intelligence, being able to confirm it and then let the SEALS do what they do....Bravo Zulu SEAL Tm 6. God Bless all US Service members, Intelligence Agencies and Allies.

HOOYAH

Semper Fortis

I hear that!!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Thus we will now have the "Deathers", another group of coconut heads, except that this lovely bunch will demand to see the "long-form" death certificate!

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

To me the key thing is the message sent to terrorists that be it 10 days or 10 years, America does not stop until justice is served. They will be found and will be dealt with. :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

To me the key thing is the message sent to terrorists that be it 10 days or 10 years, America does not stop until justice is served. They will be found and will be dealt with. :FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

"May1"Same day that Allied troupes found Hitler dead in his bunker. :D;):o

Thank you "Special Forces"

Alas Special Forces didn't get him, the SEALs did.

But I'm okay with that. At least somebody got him. :)

I hate to be cynical, but has anyone seen any evidence that Osama is actually dead? DNA results, photographs, anything. Other than the announcement by Obama (and he has never lied to us before) and the opinions of a few news people, pundits, and the usual experts, there does not seem to be any tangible evidence. When did this attack take place and why was the “body” buried at sea so damn quickly.

Maybe I should have stayed up all night watching the tube, but I’m not getting that warm and fuzzy feeling just yet.

Oh pulleeeze.

Here's the deal.

SEAL Team Six kilt Bin Laden. He's dead.

Elvis died in Graceland.

We really landed on the moon in '69.

John Wilkes Booth didn't escape.

Bob Ford shot Jesse James dead.

Billy the Kid went belly up in New Mexico.

;)

Well, okay. I'm not sure about Elvis.

Probably explains all those "Black Helicopter" sightings....

Gonna be a great movie

Just hope they put someone other than Nicholas Cage in it..

Hey, UB..my unimpeachable source for all things military...

Lots of the news types on the INternet and TV are referring to the SEALS (and some also include the Rangers)as "Special Forces"; I always thought SF meant specifically Green Berets; what's the skinny?

Who qualifies to be called "Special Forces" in military lingo?

Gracias!

LL

Hey, UB..my unimpeachable source for all things military...

Lots of the news types on the INternet and TV are referring to the SEALS (and some also include the Rangers)as "Special Forces"; I always thought SF meant specifically Green Berets; what's the skinny?

Who qualifies to be called "Special Forces" in military lingo?

Gracias!

LL

The only Special Forces troops in the US military wear Green Berets. They belong to the 1st Special Forces Regiment.

Lineage is traced back to the 1st Special Service force of WWII and the OSS teams.

SEALS, Special Forces, Rangers and some others are referred to as Special Operations Forces SOF. This confuses the news media and they are apparently unable to do any research. <_< .

Plus 10

To me the key is if you are some two bit son of a rich guy who thinks he can accomplish something by sending poor schmucks wearing suicide vests out to kill Americans while remaining safely hidden in your luxury compound, all you are really accomplishing is your own demise.

By the way, Obama wasn't continuing with GWB's work. GWB quit hunting Bin Laden in 2006 when he shut down the unit charged with the job. Osama Bin Laden started this fight. Barack Obama ended it. Actually the SEALS ended it. Obama just gave them the order.

Thus we will now have the "Deathers", another group of coconut heads, except that this lovely bunch will demand to see the "long-form" death certificate!

:lol::lol::lol:

Bart,

you make a good point. SOMEBODY ought to start telling those Suicidal ijuts that they are being fed a bunch of baloney about 'dying for some religious cause' and inform them that while they die, their boss is sitting in a mansion somewhere enjoying life and all the virgins he will ever see.

..........Widder

What DocDisaster says in post# 88 - that'll work with me by God!

Just hope they put someone other than Nicholas Cage in it..

You got dat right!

I'd go for Casey Affleck.

To paraphrase Flecher from Josey Waled:

"I don't want to HEAR Bin Laden's dead! I want to SEE Bin Laden dead!"

Sullivan John

Stop on by some time. We carry a full line of scuba gear. :)

They dumped him at sea so there wouldn't be a corpse for his friends to dig up or rally around. They dumped him quick to make sure his friends didn't have anything to focus on. I am pretty sure there are pictures and DNA. I don't think either of us are on the official need to see list. I for one am enjoying the smell of victory this morning. I am going to wait for some evidence before I start demanding to seen the long form death certificate. Some days it is just good to be an American. If you hate to be cynical then for at least a while, don't be.

Well said.

I guess I am OK with him being dumped buried at sea. I would have preferred him dressed in a pork chop lined suit, laid to rest in a bacon casket right below one of the basement toilets of the new Freedom Tower at ground zero. At least it's fun to dream. :)

Here's the bottom line fellers.

For all those who 'have to see to believe', try to understand this:

yesterday, OBL was eatin Crabs for supper.

Today, he's Crab supper.

Tomorrow, he'll be Crab Crap.

To those SEALS who know what REAL BULLETS sound like whizzin by your head, they have COMPLETELY removed his carcus from the face of the earth. And they don't owe me any explanation as to their TOTAL EXTERMINATION process.

He has been so removed that it would have been better for him to be buried in space on the planet Ur Anus (Uranus)

..........Widder

The BEST of all the 'special forces' :D

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion.

:lol:

Guest Kid Sopris, Regulator, #3290

Is Geraldo going to do a special on "Where's the Tomb"? He could run it along the "Jimmy Hoffa Whereabouts" special.

9 Eastern/8 Central......

To put in perspective; GOD BLESS THE US MILITARY, AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Plus 10

To me the key is if you are some two bit son of a rich guy who thinks he can accomplish something by sending poor schmucks wearing suicide vests out to kill Americans while remaining safely hidden in your luxury compound, all you are really accomplishing is your own demise.

By the way, Obama wasn't continuing with GWB's work. GWB quit hunting Bin Laden in 2006 when he shut down the unit charged with the job. Osama Bin Laden started this fight. Barack Obama ended it. Actually the SEALS ended it. Obama just gave them the order.

Actually - you're wrong.

This operation was simply the end of a story that started about 4 years ago (you know...when Pres. Bush wasn't dealing with OBL...). The evil Waterboarding process got info out of KSM regarding a OBL courier...which ultimately lead to OBL death this weekend.

:FlagAm:

RE: The burial.

The rules, as set out in the 1973 MARPOL convention, as amended, set out these limits...

Toxic and hazardous materials, and plastics, cannot be dumped at all.

Within three miles of shore, nothing can be dumped, except properly treated human sewage, outside of 'no discharge' zones.

From 3 to 12 miles, you can dump garbage, so long as it is ground to particles of less than 1" in size, and contains no prohibited items - plastics, toxics, hazardous materials etc

From 12 to 25 miles you can also dump unground waste paper, wood etc.

Outside 25 miles you can dump any non-prohibited items.

All they had to do was remove is Crocs and plastic watch band. :lol:

Osama Been Bobbin'

Archived