SASS Wire Forum

They Got Bin Laden!

Blackwater 53393

YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaw!

God bless the Navy Seal team and the thousands of people over the years providing the intel! Pakistan, you have some splainin to do!

BSD

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pakistani's have been complaining about drone strikes. Maybe we told'em that you give us Bin Laden and the strikes'll taper off.

Does seem kinda odd that he wasn't very far from a Military Acadamy, and, it wasn't a cave he was in. livin' in the lap of luxury :ph34r::blush:

Congrats to the Intel community and the SEALS that got the job done. Guess the pictures of the compound burning show the silver lining to the helo having to be destroyed.

Have a feeling it may be real uncomfortable for the Pakistani govt for a while, sucks to be them eh?

Almost glad I went to bed early last night or I'd have been up all night with Fox News.

They buried the sucker at sea already!!! I think they shoulda displayed his rotten corpse on TV fer at least a week or two!

Way to go Seals!:FlagAm:

I dont want to hear Osama dead........I want to see OSAMA dead.........Nothing has changed!!!

You may have to take up deep sea scuba diving!

Unless there is an identical impersonator out there, I'll take the words of some SEALS that he is dead.

..........Widder

One down side...you-know-who will get all the credit.

Yeh, but you-know-who did get 'er done, which is more than I can say for the guy he replaced. In this world if you win you get credit. If you fail your presidency is over. Just ask Jimmy Carter.

Anyway, God bless the SEALS.

You may have to take up deep sea scuba diving!

Unless there is an identical impersonator out there, I'll take the words of some SEALS that he is dead.

..........Widder

I hope our troops conducted that "Burial at Sea" in shark infested waters.

I hope it was more of a "Dumping the Body in the Ocean"

:FlagAm: Wylie :FlagAm:

Its not that I am not taking the word of the SEALS, I trust them, its the administration I dont trust....and if they are burying him in traditional islamic tradition as the news is saying as is the military...then that would be wrapping him in a sheet and putting him in the ground......this story is getting more speculative by the minute.........

Today I am wearing an American hat. Maybe you could try that hat on for size.

I hate to be cynical, but has anyone seen any evidence that Osama is actually dead? DNA results, photographs, anything. Other than the announcement by Obama (and he has never lied to us before) and the opinions of a few news people, pundits, and the usual experts, there does not seem to be any tangible evidence. When did this attack take place and why was the “body” buried at sea so damn quickly.

Maybe I should have stayed up all night watching the tube, but I’m not getting that warm and fuzzy feeling just yet.

Gonna be a great movie

It will air on Al Jazeera (or something like that) and show Bin Laden either,

1) Going down in a blaze of glory

2) Escaping to fight another day

ABC will likely do a two hour special:

"Who was Osama Bin Laden?"

Diane Sawyer will babble on anecdotes, from people that barely knew him, of what a fun loving, peaceful guy he was.

Diane:

"He loved puppies and warm chocolaty cocoa?"

Achmed:

"Yes. I would see him in park smiling at people walking puppies. Once I see him in coffee shop at University. He seemed irritated. He stormed out shouting protests and wagging his finger. A clerk say they out of cocoa. He was very angry. Clerk say he always drank cocoa."

Other than my statement early this morning, I'd like to add........I can only hope that the souls of Sidewinder Pete and all the other victims of September 11 2001, the USS Cole and the countless other atrocities committed by Bin Laden can finally Rest In Peace.

God Bless the USA :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

I hate to be cynical, but has anyone seen any evidence that Osama is actually dead? DNA results, photographs, anything. Other than the announcement by Obama (and he has never lied to us before) and the opinions of a few news people, pundits, and the usual experts, there does not seem to be any tangible evidence. When did this attack take place and why was the body buried at sea so damn quickly.

Maybe I should have stayed up all night watching the tube, but Im not getting that warm and fuzzy feeling just yet.

They dumped him at sea so there wouldn't be a corpse for his friends to dig up or rally around. They dumped him quick to make sure his friends didn't have anything to focus on. I am pretty sure there are pictures and DNA. I don't think either of us are on the official need to see list. I for one am enjoying the smell of victory this morning. I am going to wait for some evidence before I start demanding to seen the long form death certificate. Some days it is just good to be an American. If you hate to be cynical then for at least a while, don't be.

They dumped him at sea so there wouldn't be a corpse for his friends to dig up or rally around. They dumped him quick to make sure his friends didn't have anything to focus on. I am pretty sure there are pictures and DNA. I don't think either of us are on the official need to see list. I for one am enjoying the smell of victory this morning. I am going to wait for some evidence before I start demanding to seen the long form death certificate. Some days it is just good to be an American. If you hate to be cynical then for at least a while, don't be.

Good post. I have no doubt that a crack forensics team gathered more than enough evidence to prove the truth. Only the gouls among us will want to see pics of the body plastered all over the TV news.

Tango Down!!!!

Thanks to Seal Team 6 !

That's one less bastard the world has to put up with!

This is better than when Saddam was hung!

God Bless America! :FlagAm:

Good post. I have no doubt that a crack forensics team gathered more than enough evidence to prove the truth. Only the gouls among us will want to see pics of the body plastered all over the TV news.

I guess I'm a ghoul..I do want to see the lifeless body of Bin Laden!

Wish I had been there to pis* on the body!

God Bless America! :FlagAm:

Great News....and interesting timing for the announcement...preempting Trump's Celebrity Apprentice. ;) I wonder who got fired? At least we know Osama got one in the head.

We know who got fired... But it wasn't Trump that said it to bin Laden, just before the trigger was pulled! (BTW, it was reported on Fox that the JSOC (Seal Team 6/CIA) called for bin Laden to surrender. Wonder if whoever shouted it out, waited...for about 2 miliseconds for bin Laden to answer, before pulling the trigger!)

Anyway, "the wicked b.....d" is dead! But this doesn't mean the war is over!

Stay alert, Pards! Godspeed to those still in harm's way in the defense of Freedom everywhere! God Bless our Armed Forces! God Bless America!

Your obdt servant,

Guest Cinch, SASS#29433

I'm with Birdshot!! Woulda been a good time to show terrorist types what really awaits them... no virgins and a hogskin wrap!!

Archived