SASS Wire Forum

They Got Bin Laden!

Blackwater 53393

The United States Doctrine on Terrorism was established under the Bush Administration and has not changed, OBL has always been a #1 priority, it was a matter of getting intelligence, being able to confirm it and then let the SEALS do what they do....Bravo Zulu SEAL Tm 6. God Bless all US Service members, Intelligence Agencies and Allies.

HOOYAH

Semper Fortis

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either I believe you Phantom, or I believe the New York Times Article dated July 4, 2006.

And we all know that newspapers NEVER print anything thats not 100% true!! :P

Wonder If da Sharks will eat him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Being as he is so rotten ....

Good riddence to bad Garbage ....

Jabez Cowboy

Wonder If da Sharks will eat him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Being as he is so rotten ....

Good riddence to bad Garbage ....

Jabez Cowboy

Most sharks are not 'bottom feeders'..... :lol::lol::lol:

His weighted carcus is being squished around in whale poop!

Anybody who has no conscience and would plan such a murderous act where children, Moms and Dads are sacrificed out of pure hatefullness deserves nothing more.

In essence, he has been totally removed from the face of this earth.

..........Widder

Was work'n yeaterday so I didn't get a chance to congratulate the Navy on a job well done.

"I'd love to spit some Beachnut in that dude's eye and shoot him with my old .45."

Hank Willians Jr.

Well, they did it for us. It's just great that the last thing he saw was a US service man.

Lock and Load! :D

God Speed SEAL Team Six.

Wish I could have, in the words of Hank, spit some Beech Nut in that dude's eyes and shoot with my ole' .45!

:angry::FlagAm::angry:

Hope the Sharks don't get Toe-maine.:o

Di they remenber to dump the Holding tanks (sewege)?

heh,

Heh,

HEH!

G-d Bless the USA!

We finally got Bi Ladin,

:angry:

:ph34r:

:FlagAm: I just love how all the news commentators on sight in Pakistan keep saying how they don't see many signs of a firefight and can't see any bullet holes in the walls at OBL's compound. That's because SEALs don't miss! The next stage I write is going to start out "Double-tap the terrorist leader...!"

Way to go SEAL Team 6!!! :FlagAm:

:FlagAm: Last night Jay Leno said they had to put weights on the body when they buried him because "turds float!" :FlagAm:

:FlagAm: I just love how all the news commentators on sight in Pakistan keep saying how they don't see many signs of a firefight and can't see any bullet holes in the walls at OBL's compound. That's because SEALs don't miss! The next stage I write is going to start out "Double-tap the terrorist leader...!"

Way to go SEAL Team 6!!! :FlagAm:

Archived