SASS Wire Forum

They Got Bin Laden!

Blackwater 53393

NBC news reports that Osama Bin Laden has been killed!!

Fox News is concurring!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The powers that be will have to suspend the rule against political comments for just this one topic.

What a great way to end the day that the Taliban announced their new spring offensive. I got their offensive, right here.

Guest Foothills Drifter, SASS# 26563

Howdy......

Now we gotta worry about his replacement...

Vern / Foothills Drifter...

God Bless our Men and women serving and those families at home doing without loved ones. Now we need to becareful and not let our gaurds down.

If he's dead. AL Qaeda will be significantly weakened. Money may be harder to come by and supporters may not be so willing to help his cause. I expect they will continue to be a threat but without the top dog, things will be different.

:FlagAm:

A huge thank you to each of the POTUS's that have urged our security forces to pursue terrorists where ever they may be since 9/11.

An even bigger thank you to all men and women at arms that have contributed to the search and "elimination" of this terrorist.

I would like to contribute to a fund that buys a brew for these dedicated people that have served our nation.

Who knows how to set up such a fund?

Great News....and interesting timing for the announcement...preempting Trump's Celebrity Apprentice. ;) I wonder who got fired? At least we know Osama got one in the head.

Griz,

When you see a service member just shake his or her hand and say thankyou. It means a lot. Ever since 9/11 I've lost count of how many Americans have approached me and thanked me for my service. It makes it that much easier. This is the greatest country and the people of this nation prove it every day.

Whiskey

Beer and Bacon for everyone!!!

I've been saving a 6 pack of bacon flavored Jones Soda for a special occasion!

When's the last time ya saw a Happy crowd outside the fence at the White House? :lol::huh::lol:

Heered on the radidio we have already buried our former surrogate at sea so his acolytes will never have a burial plot to rally around.

Taco Bill's head of the CIA Get Bin Laden task force was just interviewed says they had osama in their sights at least ten times but Bill refused to ok taking him out.

Glad he went down with his boots er sandals on, reportedly AK blazing. Saves us a nasty show trial. Guess he knows now there ain't no lebenty seven virgins waiting in that special corner of hell reserved for him so long...

We lost one chopper with no casualties. Too bad the Seals ain't eligible to split the 50 mil reward. I would like to render a hand salute to those brave men. :FlagAm:

Guest diablo slim shootist

"May1"Same day that Allied troupes found Hitler dead in his bunker. :D;):o

Thank you "Special Forces"

Archived