SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations Rattlesnake Wrangler

Congratulations to Rattlesnake Wrangler for being the top shooter at Lone Star Frontier Shooting Club's 20th Anniversary Roundup 2011. I believe there was 130 shooters attending this weekend and He topped them all.

Scout

Yep that there young 'en beat a whole hand full of top shooters. Best I can count, every single person in the top 10 has had the distinction of being a match winner. And he out shined them all! Way to Go Rattlesnake Wrangler!

Congrads Rattlesnake...Top winner. Enjoyed shooting with you and Dad. See you at State.

Lonestar put on a great 3 day match...awesome giveaways and buckles for everyone. My hats off to all the staff, great job.

Sid

Congratulations to Rattlesnake Wrangler for being the top shooter at Lone Star Frontier Shooting Club's 20th Anniversary Roundup 2011. I believe there was 130 shooters attending this weekend and He topped them all.

Scout

Scout,

Thanks for putting this up my friend! It was good as always to see you.

Colt

Scout,

Thanks for putting this up my friend! It was good as always to see you.

Colt

My pleasure Colt. Posted when I got home because eveyone needed to know how he did and I knew yall were in route home. This was actually posted before you posted yours. Hope he is ok from his fall on Sunday, he had a lot of folks worried. See you both at Texas State!

I figured it was posted before mine. I didn't see it right away because I was looking on my phone. We pulled over to get something to eat and thats when I posted with my phone.

He's just fine from the fall he took. He was stunned and had his bell rung. When everyone ran over to him he kind of freaked. I told him they all just care about you and were worried you were hurt bad. He's pretty tough when he wants to be. I sure appreciate everyones help when that happened. Got some good cowboys and cowgirls to ride the range with and pard your one of them.

See you at State!

Colt

Good shootin there Snake.......................dern Kid, no mercy.

See ya in the Hill Country.

Congratulations Rattlesnake!!!

The Ghost loves ya!!!

Always be a good example, and continue to be humble.

Ghost

Thank you everyone. I really had a fun time at Round Up. I really appreciate everyone helping me when I fell. I'm feeling fine and I can't wait for State! Hopefully me and my Dad will see you all there.

Thanks again!

Rattlesnake

Archived