SASS Wire Forum

What to wear at Comin at cha

OK, so here's my problem. I got home today from the Midwest Classic. The shoot was fabulous, the stages run and gun, the range was a great as it always is. All in all a great beginning for the Triple Crown, Thank You Mose, Bella, Nuttin and crew. By the way Ringo, I hope I didn't hurt cha too bad on Thursday night.

Anyway, I get home and Adie Belle asks "what should I wear for a theme called 175 year anniversary to Texas" when we go to Comin at cha? I replied "DUH". I guess cowgirls need more detailed info then cowboys. Sooo, Buffy, Fanny Kicker, Miss Weeve and all y'all ladies if you could help an old cowpoke out here, I'd sure appreciate it.

Just thought I'd say Posse ONE was awesome and my Pards Tennesse Tall and Rowdy were so much fun in the team shoot. Thanks.

Thanks for the info and Happy Trails,

Coyote Kid

At CAC you can never go wrong with lots and lots of

PURPLE

course Texas colors are red white and blue.

Any of these would be okay.

This one..Not Recommended ;)

Now Bob, ifin you was to wear choice #2, it'd be a plus. Us Texicans can always use another target.:P

Now Bob, ifin you was to wear choice #2, it'd be a plus. Us Texicans can always use another target.:P

Dang that's cold. I've always been a friend to Texas. :lol:

How about Texas Classic????? Ranger or Ball Room Dancing we don't care.. BUT !!!!! The very best Dressed Person[[Must be a shooter] at the awards and party will win a Dillon 650 reloader donated by the great folks of Dillon Precision. This award will be givin out duing the awards. Dress up it could be worth it ?!!!??? The judges are from the Chamber of Commerce and city Mayor so you never know who or what they are thinking.. We are proud to have them onboard and helping out wit CAC 2011. T-Bone

How about Texas Classic????? Ranger or Ball Room Dancing we don't care.. BUT !!!!! The very best Dressed Person[[Must be a shooter] at the awards and party will win a Dillon 650 reloader donated by the great folks of Dillon Precision. This award will be givin out duing the awards. Dress up it could be worth it ?!!!??? The judges are from the Chamber of Commerce and city Mayor so you never know who or what they are thinking.. We are proud to have them onboard and helping out wit CAC 2011. T-Bone

Wow!

Now you're talking! I love hearing about clubs that take costuming seriously.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Wow!

Now you're talking! I love hearing about clubs that take costuming seriously.

Regards,

Allie Mo

WITHOUT A DOUBT, Miss A-mo.... Comin' At Cha is the very best banquet that I've ever had the pleasure of attending. The food is spectacular, the desserts have no calories and people take their costumes VERY seriously. IT'S TEXAS...and you just can't have more fun than you can have in TEXAS.

You're coming.... right?

T-Bone, you just gave Adie Belle the excuse she needed to buy another ball gown.

Thanks alot, there goes my new '73.

Anyway, missed ya at Midwest Classic, but Ringo and Titus filled in for ya real good.

Well, Ringo didn't feel so good in the morning, but he's a Trooper.

Thanks for the info, hope to see you at the next 2 Triple Crown events.

Happy Trails, Coyote Kid

WITHOUT A DOUBT, Miss A-mo.... Comin' At Cha is the very best banquet that I've ever had the pleasure of attending. The food is spectacular, the desserts have no calories and people take their costumes VERY seriously. IT'S TEXAS...and you just can't have more fun than you can have in TEXAS.

You're coming.... right?

Alas! No.

It is on my "must do" list.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Archived