SASS Wire Forum

Brand New Unfired Beretta Renegade 45 LC

Smithy

Dear folks; Please pardon my way of doing business. I certainly do not want to rub someone the wrong way. This is only the second time I have listed anything on the Wire Classifieds to sell. The first time I think that I ticked some folk off a bit. My apologies. It was NOT my intention. I simply was new to the sell and didn't know how to navigate the PM's very well. Long story short, what ended up happening was I sold some guns to the first persons that "woke me up via phone call" and NOT via PM notification. I guess that is very taboo in selling terms. This time I will try to do better. I will still give every avenue to contact me including phone (which is a direct route) PM, etc. so please choose as you see fit. I will check the PM's in the morning, but the same phone call situation might exist on this one (if I get called before I'm able to check the PM's) so I still don't know what's fair.

What I have for sale is a brand new Beretta Renegade in 45 LC. It is unfired, blued receiver, checkered stocks, with a 20" tapered octagon barrel. I have done nothing to this gun with the exception of purchasing a nifty wrench for easy removal of the magazine end plug. The wrench and a modest hard shell case come with the deal. I bought this gun early in the dropping of the line by Beretta and it cost me $1,000.00 even at my local dealer. I have read and hear that the few left are available for around 725 to 750 or thereabouts if you can find one and that the 45's are getting a bit scarce although still available. With that in mind I will be willing to sell my rifle for $650.00 to the first person with the offer of a money order in that amount. I know already that it will cost me 50 bucks to have my dealer ship it off to you so I'm taking a 400 buck loss on the deal. Oh well. My loss, your gain. Please feel free to contact me at any of the below available options.

SOLD

Sincerely,

Kevin D. Williams a.k.a. Gun Smithy SASS 87902

5kw@sbcglobal.net (maybe the 1st best but requires checking)

or by PM (2nd and requires checking)

I'll Take it for 650.00 Shipped if that is your offer.

Smitty, I'll call you tomorrow to confirm.

Depending on local laws you can USPS a long gun to my dealer. Just enclose your information ( a photo copy of your DL will work.) for less than 50 bucks with insurance and trackin.

Take the copy of my dealers FFL with you to prove your mailing the item to an FFL. I will mail an FFL with the money order and I can E-mail you a copy so you can have the rifle ready to ship when the MO arives. I will E-mail you all of my info so we can keep in contact untill the deal is completed.

Oh yea........as a side note I now have all your contac info and generally it is not adviseable to put that much private info into a PUBLIC Post so if you want to remove it feel free to do so...........

Thanks folks for looking but this gun has already been sold to DOCBRAZOS. I hope he gets full use out of a fine weapon and thanks again for looking.

Smithy; This is a public forum. Bad guys can see where you live, have your Ph.# know you have guns. Please go back to your first post and do an edit. Get that info off there pronto. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Archived