SASS Wire Forum

My 1st shoot with the CASS Cowboys from WV

rippin kid

What good bunch of Cowboys and Cowgirls!! I got there early and got my stuff unloaded. Everyone who was there came over and introduced them selves and told me where to sigh up and get some fresh hot coffee. They had a large group and put me in the middle of the pack and got one of the cowboys to show me the ropes. But everybody went out of there way show me how it was done and add encouragement. The day was nice and the facilities where great. A couple times it was my turn to shoot and I was so nervous I forgot the pattern of targets but the RO got me through. Lunch hit the spot. I need a lot of work on my cowboy shooting but I really looking foreword more matches and improving my skills.

RK

Hey Kid

Glad ya had a great time........ :)

Did you Shoot in Berkley Springs.....???

And was it with Geronimo Jim & Twin and all the boys???

Great bunch of folks who shoot in the MD PA VA WV area..... :FlagAm:

Be well and have a bunch more fun........regards....Wolf

Run! Save yourself while there's still time and you still have a few dollars in the bank! :D

Just kidding! Welcome to the ranks of the deranged!

RK, welcome to the game. You're about to encounter more smiling faces and friendly welcomes than you could ever imagine.

I even shoot it "Gun Fighter" with your help

Rippin Kid,

Glad to hear you had a good time out there at CASS Inc. Would have loved to shoot that day, but the NRA Convention in Pittsburgh was

calling my name. They are a great group out there, and I really enjoy shooting with them when I get the chance.

C. Errol Madre

Archived