SASS Wire Forum

Mid-Americ Classic?

Kid Drover

Tater=overall

Slick=BW

the rest?

coolpeppah :rolleyes:

samuel doc eels won duelist....stone creek drifter won frontier cart. gunfighter...split rail won frontiersman....ringer won 49R...frisco red won wrangler....riverview rattler won senior...buck d law won gunfighter....A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL THAT ATTENTED.doc and I are headed home as we speak.

samuel doc eels won duelist....stone creek drifter won frontier cart. gunfighter...split rail won frontiersman....ringer won 49R...frisco red won wrangler....riverview rattler won senior...buck d law won gunfighter....A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL THAT ATTENTED.doc and I are headed home as we speak.

Tame Bill-FCD

If you missed this match you missed a great one! Lots of fun stages and close competition. Some of the best in the world and a Dooley Gang party to boot. The Triple Crown kickoff is done and all the chips are down! If you ain't in you need to fork yer cayuse and pick up our trail! This show is gonna' be one for the books.

OH yeah!! Bring your dancin shoes and yer party hats. The shootin's great and the party's ROCKIN'!!

Looks like we have 65 shooters in the Triple Crown now.. If you shot in the Classic and still want to sign up for the Triple Crown you can ... Contact us before the U.S.Open. The SASS U.S.Open Cowboy Championship is gonna be so big the History Channel might show up and make a movie picture... Who know's what will happen...The Classic also hosted the very first Awards and pipin' hot Pizza Banquet.. Dominos Pizza served 80 pizzas and everyone was full as a tick. Ringo said he saw a few pizza boxs go out the door intended for breakfast the next morning.. A big thanks to all that entered the match and a great big special thanks to the crew of Possum Trot, the Highland Regulators cooked all the fixins at the fish fry... Friday night..... The U.S.Open is next---see ya soon. T-Bone

Looks like we have 65 shooters in the Triple Crown now.. If you shot in the Classic and still want to sign up for the Triple Crown you can ... Contact us before the U.S.Open. The SASS U.S.Open Cowboy Championship is gonna be so big the History Channel might show up and make a movie picture... Who knows what will happen...The Classic also hosted the very first Awards and pipin' hot Pizza Banquet.. Domino's Pizza served 80 pizzas and everyone was full as a tick. Ringo said he saw a few pizza boxes go out the door intended for breakfast the next morning.. A big thanks to all that entered the match and a great big special thanks to the crew of Possum Trot, the Highland Regulators cooked all the fixins at the fish fry... Friday night..... The U.S.Open is next---see ya soon. T-Bone

Listen to T-Bone and get signed up for the Triple Crown NOW! The Classic was an great start for the TC, and they will just bet better from there.

The Fish Fry was great, and I thought the Pizza Party was sheer genius for an awards ceremony.

Billy Boots,

Thank you for the citation!

Bravo to the Dooley Gang, The World Shooting Complex and all involved , another Great MIDWEST CLASSIC! I especially appreciate honoring my request on Saturday for a breeze after the lack of same Friday. In classic Dooley fashion they produced a smoke clearing 45MPH tempest that made me feel that I was back home in Kansas!

Again Bravo!

Tame Bill

Archived