SASS Wire Forum

Deuce Stevens shooting a Beretta Renegade.

Hey for those of you wondering if the Renegades can shoot. Here is Deuce playing with one of two that he and I tuned up. They have had a lightened brass carrier installed, whisper springs installed, the lever safety spring has been replaced with a lighter one, I flat topped the rear sight and put a .150 brass bead up front and Deuce put a lever wrap on there for me. His is set up identical to mine for the most part. Oh, we tuned the in trigger return spring and the hammer springs too.

I will forwarn you on the video. I was so excited about how my rifle ran I may have been jabbering on like a goober.

KQ

Hey for those of you wondering if the Renegades can shoot. Here is Deuce playing with one of two that he and I tuned up. They have had a lightened brass carrier installed, whisper springs installed, the lever safety spring has been replaced with a lighter one, I flat topped the rear sight and put a .150 brass bead up front and Deuce put a lever wrap on there for me. His is set up identical to mine for the most part. Oh, we tuned the in trigger return spring and the hammer springs too.

I will forwarn you on the video. I was so excited about how my rifle ran I may have been jabbering on like a goober.

KQ

Groovy

Handled one of the Renegades tuned by Deuce. Though I didn't shoot it, it was a slick slidin' action...of course what else would one expect from him.

GH

Happy to say that I got one of these recently through Roughneck Rod--great guy and terrific shooter by the way. My bud Daybreaker slicked it up for me and while I can't shoot it anything at all like Duece, it hums even in my old hands. Just shot my first match with it last weekend at Cherokee Cowboys. Great gun.

Cassalong Hopalong

KQ

BTT for one more look!!!

CBA

Archived