SASS Wire Forum

Little prayer for Nate

Pit Bull Tex

Could we all say a little pray for Nate? Anyone that knows him knows a good pard.Anyone that has had him work on their 92 knows a great SMITH.Just say a prayer for his day surgery to go great.

Nate -

May God be with you and your surgeon, guiding his hands and your recovery. Our prayers are up.

Garrison Joe and Amber Ale

Prayers on the way for a successful procedure and a speedy recovery from Dakota Skipper and Prairie Dawg

Nate my prayers are for everything to be great,heal fast Pard and get caught up NEED MY SHOTGUN WORKED ON. You know I love you pard. see you later when you are all well and feel good.Pit Bull

Prayer all ways works.

He must be doing better -- I got an email from him today in regards to my '92. :)

Great news. A great guy.

To everyone, thanks for the prayers and kind words. Looks like this is going to be a minor set back but, with the huricanes, new knee's and rebuilt shoulder I'm getting pretty good at this getting old thing. It sure aint for sissy's though. :D

Shore beats the altertenative!!!!! Glad you doing better.

A big Get Well soon from your twin in Livingston,La. Hope to see those joke mails start back up there pard! Later Fairshake

Archived