SASS Wire Forum

Aspen Filly Holsters?

Well, let me tell you that I just got my Wild Bunch Rig from her and knowing her as I do I expected a quality job. It was not a quality job, it WAS an over the top professional job that I could not believe. The coloring was exactly what I wanted and the quality of the workmanship was totally perfect. There are not enough words to express my happiness and appreciation of her work........Thanks Aspen Filly for a great rig........Sorry if this sounds like a advertisement but I believe folks that go above the line deserve a line!......Luther

Hey Luther,

Look here.

;)

Regards,

Allie Mo

:lol: :lol: :lol: PICTURES DAMMIT! The B-Western rig she did for Sonora Blaze is stunning.

:lol: :lol: :lol: PICTURES DAMMIT! The B-Western rig she did for Sonora Blaze is stunning.

You actually want me, a computer illiterate to the highest degree to post pictures. Grizz, I probably won't take it tomorrow as it gonna rain and kinda like the way it looks dry. This no way close to Sonora's holsters. Hers is the Rolls Royce of rigs, but I do love the one I got and although not fancy, the fit and the magazine holders are just PERFECT! Luther

My link

http://www.carolinabelles.net/vb/showthread.php?t=17363 (If the link doesn't work :-( .....)

You make me smile Luther....glad you like the rig!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words!!! :)

Archived