SASS Wire Forum

sorry hit the rong key

gunrunner joe #17093

You could be correct!

If he missed the "proper type of key" - that would be a Procedure rather than a miss.

And he demonstrated that he is versatile enough to know more than one way to spell a word :D

And then there is only one P for a stage... :D

That's why in every bad B Western, somebody takes a shot at the piano player.....

Sheriff: "You know, old Joe never was very good on that piano."

Bull: "...and you shootin' out them strings didn't help any."

---El Dorado

Chick

Seriously, why do piano players get such rough treatment in the westerns? I always figured a piano that had been dragged to some godforsaken place, not tuned in a decade, etc would have to be rough, but uh, it's gotta be better'n some cowpoke mouth breathing through a harmonica and the writers calling that MUSIC.....

Seriously, why do piano players get such rough treatment in the westerns? I always figured a piano that had been dragged to some godforsaken place, not tuned in a decade, etc would have to be rough, but uh, it's gotta be better'n some cowpoke mouth breathing through a harmonica and the writers calling that MUSIC.....

Just think what would have happened to a banjo player.

Or even more frighting, an accordion player.

So, NOWW

We have to figure out, . . .

Do we call it a MISS or a Procedure!!

:D :D :D

I think I figured out what happened, Gunrunner Joe had a title of his post that said "Sorry hit the rong key" which has a "W" missing.

Then marauder says "So NOWW" with an extra "W" in there. I think that Marauder snuck up and stole Gunrunner Joe's W when he wasn't looking. Kinda like at the loading bench, taking a cartridge out of someone belt. Then when he needed it, It wasn't there.

Marauder didn't even save it, but blatantly used it right away in his post. Spirit of the Game comes to mind. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Archived