SASS Wire Forum

Official Arizona State Gun

:FlagAm: Jan Brewer signed into law today that the Colt SAA is the Official Arizona State Gun. Per the norm, not much mention compared to what she did not sign into law, but it is official.

This is way above the cool factor.

Yee Haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Regards,

Chas B. Wolfson :D

:FlagAm: Jan Brewer signed into law today that the Colt SAA is the Official Arizona State Gun. Per the norm, not much mention compared to what she did not sign into law, but it is official.

Regards,

That is Cool.

KK

Yee Haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Regards,

Where can I find one at a bargain price? Might trade a well-used Ark for one.

Regards,

:FlagAm: Maybe the good folks in the great state of Texas should push for the same regarding the Colt Patterson. After all, it is the first Colt repeating pistol and was the first repeating pistol to be used and issued to those infamous Rangers.

How about it, all you true, blue Texicans? Supporting an important part of your state heritage sounds noble to me.

Regards,

Chas B. Wolfson

• 2 weeks later...

That is indeed awesome! Everything I hear about the good Governor Jan Brewer just makes me more and more happy that I live in Arizona!

:angry::FlagAm::angry:

Ah said it once, will say it again.

Real Men Shoot Colts, Women too!

:angry:

:FlagAm:

:ph34r:

Is that legal?

Nah - REAL men shoot Ruger Vaqueros (the original one's) - The Colt SAA is too wimpy to handle the hot .45 Colt loads and can only be loaded safely with 5 rounds ~ more firepower capability all around with the Ruger :P

and like Badlands Beady pointed out - why would men want to shoot women? :wacko: (I know.....just a funnin' pard)

Anyway, YES - that's cool about the Colt SAA bein' the AZ state gun. A testimony to the rich old west history that Arizona has ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Howdy,

Perhaps Illinois should adopt the ar10, after all they make em here.

In case ya dont know most Illinois pards are rofl right now.

Best

CR

Well, I'm impressed.

Roy

Regards,

Well it's nice to know the legislature doesn't have anything better to do. :rolleyes:

Well it's nice to know the legislature doesn't have anything better to do. :rolleyes:

Can't knock the promotion of firearms I reckon....besides, it's better than legislators wasting time on this sort of thing

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/11/california-hotel-groups-flat-reject-fitted-sheet-requirement-proposed/?test=latestnews

Can't knock the promotion of firearms I reckon....besides, it's better than legislators wasting time on this sort of thing

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/11/california-hotel-groups-flat-reject-fitted-sheet-requirement-proposed/?test=latestnews

Ah...and that's why I love being from Arizona. While Commie-fornia is playing big brother with bed sheets my state is adopting state guns and increasing border security :)

Well ya got a point there. So I just bought a house in Casa Grande, does that mean I have to sell my S&W Schofields and shoot Colts now?

Regards,

I understand the historical significance of the Colt SAA. But if I was an employee of a certain manufacturing facility in Prescott, I might feel just a little bit slighted.

Archived