SASS Wire Forum

NEW PAIR COLT 45'S

SHILOH JONES

WTS pair of blue 5 1/2 bbl 45 cal colts consectutive ser numbers 3rd gen brand new with blue boxes, unfired w factory tied hammers sold as new. w black powder frames, factory blk grips. sorry no trades. 2300.00 shipped.

WTS pair of blue 5 1/2 bbl 45 cal colts consectutive ser numbers 3rd gen brand new with blue boxes, unfired w factory tied hammers sold as new. w black powder frames, factory blk grips. sorry no trades. 2300.00 shipped.

I am interested.

However, a little advice, if you updated your profile with your location someone nearby might be able to do a FTF, saving both of you a lot of hassle. :)

I have to ask, whats the difference in a Black Powder frame?

Hi pard, the guns have a screw in the frame, to hold the cylinder pin,later ones have the cross pin, and these have a bulls eye type ejector thanks shiloh

Hey Shiloh,

Got any pics o' those ponys? Always like to lust prior to potential purchases.

Many Thanks,

ML

• 4 weeks later...

I'll take 'em. Details and info sent by PM.

Thankee Shiloh

ML

Hi Shilo, you got a good price on that pair of colts there, even though I really did'nt want black powder frames I will buy them if you could do any better, I am retired and on a fixed if you know what I mean. But I am serious.

Hi Shilo, you got a good price on that pair of colts there, even though I really did'nt want black powder frames I will buy them if you could do any better, I am retired and on a fixed if you know what I mean. But I am serious.

Sale pending Pard Shiloh!

Sale pending Pard Shiloh!

Do you know anything yet. If you still have them, I'll take them.

Hi Shilo, still a watin to hear ifn you still got um 45's. I want um if you stil have um.

Thanks

Johnny Angel

It looks like Yohanaqua beat you by about three days. ;)

Yep, recon so! Seems thats how it always is.

Archived