SASS Wire Forum

WTB 67 Camaro Parts

I am looking for a Muncie Model 20 4 speed transmission. Shifter linkage and shifter assembly is needed also, either with the transmission or stand alone. So if you have both good, if not I am willing to purchase from different sellers. Shifter needs to fit a 1967 Camaro. The model 20 does not have to be from a 67 Camaro, would be great if it was, but almost any model 20 will work. Not looking for the Saginaw, Muncie only. Currently the car has a factory Muncie 3 speed manual but after we increased the horsepower the 3 speed don't cut it. If you have one or both let me know what you have and what you want for it. We can discuss shipping afterwards. I am willing to do a pick up of the transmission if within reasonable distance from WI or one of the out of state shoots we will be attending. I know they are scattered all over on ebay but would rather buy from a CAS member. Thanks.

I have a muncie I really dont know if it is a 20 or a 22. Also have a 360 degree bell housing.It came out of a 67 of one of my son's .Has a shifter also.I will take some pictures if you wish.can't today but will this weekend if you want.

Hey Tex, that would be fine. Not interested in the bell housing as the one I have should work. Send some pics and info to my email at outlawgambler@gmail.com Thanks.

I will get pictures and numbers and send to you.May be over the weekend.I sent you a pm the other day.

The M22 is the wat to go. I would not use the stock shift linkage it leaves a lot to be desired.

Sent the pictures of trans.

Tex, I got the pics, thanks. I need to ask you to check some items for me.

Is it stamped Model 20 or 21 anywhere?

Is it definately a Muncie?

What number is on the main case?

What is the tooth count, 21 or 26 or 27?

There should be a number begining with a P, like P8A01, what is that number on your tranny?

Then either pm me or send me an email to outlawgambler@gmail.com and tell me what you are asking for it. Thanks, OG

Emailed you the numbers on the tran.

Archived