SASS Wire Forum

Top Shot finale

Youre right Possum. They passed up a great opportunity to have a National and World Champion SASS shooter in the new season. At least he made the trip to CA for the final casting, but was cut after 3 days of interviews....no shooting. Im sure he would have been great on the show.

I would not call that a tryout.That why I would never watch it.

It's more about personality than ability.

It's more about personality than ability.

And, signing on the "dotted line" that you will allow the negative to be said about you. My understanding that a number of SASS shooters have been contacted about doing show but few agreed to terms or maybe just could not take the time. Like Dan mentioned, if they would not take ER, then go figure. O'well at least we got to see Spence on one episode, although with little recognition to his greatness in CAS, I thought he did a fine job as a personality and instructor.

As to George, not my favorite on show (lost a couple of my favorites on back there) and I have mixed feeling to what he did. Chris was a good winner but you know he has dainted feelings about it. (Unless all planned early on.)

Just watched it. Great show and competition. Yep, George threw it and had HIS reason, not mine. Don't know what went on when they were not shooting. I taped every show and only watched the shooting parts. Best way for me to view it. Can't wait for the next one.

I love the shooting stages they (top shot) puts on

they

ROCK

IMAGINE if you will?

difficult stuff.............like sum of what they do

including movement

put into cas stages,,,,,,,,,,, these days

what?

wood be said on the wire?????????????????//

it is tv

geeeeeeeese

try to enjoy a show that