SASS Wire Forum

Need Help. $300 for Fisher House at Keesler

Howdy!

So far we raised just $300 shy of $12,000 for the Fisher House at Keesler, AFB. With luck we might, or your help, we might break the $12,000 mark.

As an FYI, Fisher House is kind of a Ronald McDonald House for soldiers and their families. Less than 4% goes to administration. Every penny we have collected has gone to Fisher House and all these funds are used by the Keesler Fisher House.

If you have a few pennies left please send them to address below. Help us break the $12,000 mark.

Fisher House

c/o Terry Calvert

P. O. Box 10026

Gulfport, MS 39505

P.S. This is the biggest fundraising event for the Fisher House at Keesler. Get together in your area and have your club(s) adopt your own local Fisher House. If you need help getting started, e-mail me. I will be glad to help...

Today at the Deadwood Marshals match at Sorrento, LA an anonymous donor gave a $100 dollars for Fisher House at Keesler!!! We are now less than $200 away from $12,000 for Fisher House.

Will any of the pards, pardettes, etc. help us cross that $12,000 mark???

Just so you know people have graciously given even with the down economy and high fuel prices. I cannot thank all of you enough. You would be surprised the amount of money we received in coin alone!

Its a 501c(3) and we can send you the forms to keep what you can keep some of that away from the revenuers...

Archived