SASS Wire Forum

Dam Site

Ace_of_Hearts

The Posses are made up.........

We will be setting up the Bad Guys on Friday........

And the shooting begins on Saturday.......

Will ya be thar?

Dam Site

hey Ace

Sent an email to Lady Glitter........hope ya'll can get the word out....I will be there with Ammo...see ya Sat around 7AM...!!!

Hey Charlie.......wow must be kizmet :o ......see ya Saturday....so should we have a rematch??? ;)B)

regards...Wolf

what time can we pick up our packets on friday,

9:00 AM - You'll need to bring work gloves, sunscreen, a hat, plenty of water, a strong back and weak mind. B)

(I don't have a clue about the shooter's packets though. ;) )

Reservation desk opens at 7:00AM on Saturday

Shooters meeting at 8:00 AM

Bad guys get shot at 8:15

I will be there Friday to help set out the baddies...

(ya know - I have to ensure none of them get too far away from the firing line) :D

Desert Scorpion will be draggin' her daddy out there bright and early Saturday to start shootin' at them too.

Our club President said we were full at 100 shooters - As club VP, I'm thinking we can accomodate a few more.

If you are going to be anywhere near Boulder City (Las Vegas) Nevada this weekend, come join us at Dam Site, we can still make room for you.

Saturday we have HOT DIGGITY DOG - Great Chicago style dogs of all kinds. He'll also be selling ice cream/snow cones and soft drinks

On Sunday, we provide lunch through the local Boy Scout Troop. Nothing fancy... Just Hamburgers and chips.

Saturday we have HOT DIGGITY DOG - Great Chicago style dogs of all kinds. He'll also be selling ice cream/snow cones and soft drinks

On Sunday, we provide lunch through the local Boy Scout Troop. Nothing fancy... Just Hamburgers and chips.

Great. Then all I have to do is throw the guns and some clothes in the old RV and head up there tomorrow.

Archived