SASS Wire Forum

WTB: Bond Grips

I just picked up a Bond Cowboy Defender. I really like it.

I'd like to put some custom grips on it. Something unique (different from the grips they offer on the Bond web site).

I dug around on the internet, and can't find any custom grip makers producing Bond grips.

Any leads on this?

Contact Executioner out of Colorado. He makes custom stag grips for any gun. They are awesome. Good luck.

Tonic

Contact Executioner out of Colorado. He makes custom stag grips for any gun. They are awesome. Good luck.

Tonic

+1

KK

Hello,

If you are at all handy, this guy sells custom polymer grip KITS. You have to do the finishing yourself, which is not really a big deal. However, some folks do not want to bother doing this stuff. If you are not handy do not try this.

The name of the company is Tombstone Grips OR Tombstone Gun Grips

Here is the link:

Tombstone Grips

The original owner was bought out by another guy, who seems to run a little tighter ship, although the first guy was good, as far as I am concerned. I have had good luck dealing with this company, but of course, others may have their own stories.

It takes 1 1/2 to 2 months to get delivery.

The website is not the most friendly, but READ THE WEBSITE and scroll down way down to the link that says,

ENTER THE WEB STORE

Once in there, there are links to various brands of guns. I did not see Bond there but he can produce custom grip kits in various colors and such pretty inexpensively. You just need to do some sanding and finishing. He has .pdf files that give instructions on what you need to do to do your part, and you can get an idea of the level of skill necessary to produce finished grips from his kits.

I know this is not exactly what you were asking for, but it might be of interest to you and others.

Regards,

Cat Brules

Archived